Seahawks Suck.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
...When the media wants them to tank their season and they don't that is!

Oh my, I just engaged in a bait and switch post.

Fine, penalize me.

This team is good. Not Championship good but they are close. My biggest concern is the OL. Holy cow Russ is running for his life at the snap of the football. NOT good.

Still, there's signs everywhere that we can regain our champ status and it starts this Thursday in San Fran.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
It started today, and will continue in Santa Clara. We sweep them this year

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you seen this kid? If so, please call Pehawk.

Attachments

• littlearos.jpg
    littlearos.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2,473

RunTheBall

Reaction score
We need to at least split with the Niners to make the playoffs since we still would beat them with better division record with a win @Arizona and Vs. STL. But a win on Thanksgiving would be HUGE, and might be enough to win the division if we just win 3 of the next 4 after that.

pehawk

Reaction score
Aros":3onf2701 said:
Have you seen this kid? If so, please call Pehawk.

To be fair to me, he was kind of asking for it. I placed his feet inside a shopping bag so no one could see his feet in the stall next to mine. All they see is a shopping bag, a wide stance, and some noises.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":5bg7fl3t said:

Fine, penalize me.

This team is good. Not Championship good but they are close. My biggest concern is the OL. Holy cow Russ is running for his life at the snap of the football. NOT good.

Still, there's signs everywhere that we can regain our champ status and it starts this Thursday in San Fran.

Well, you ain't lying, they really did suck today.
They sucked the life right out of Arians and the Cards.
Now I hope that they continue to suck like that again on Thursday Evening :49ersmall: :twisted:

Brahn

Reaction score
Aros":1kxx6mqk said:

Fine, penalize me.

Ya we were not a Championship team with the OLine we had last year and we all know how that worked out. People here seem to forget how terrible Paul Mcquistan really was. This Oline is ahead of last years Oline.

2013 Sacks taken 44
2014 Sacks taken 27 (11 games) -- (39 sacks projected)

Yesterdays Oline

1st Round LT
Undrafted LG (Carp 1st) - Normal Starter
Undrafted 3rd String C (Max 2nd) - Normal Starter
7th Round DT converted to RG
2nd Round Rookie RT

Name an Oline with as little "talent" that plays as well. Everyone wants to blame the Oline, but how many times has Wilson had a running lane and he holds it an extra second and takes the sack. Or see a target but doesn't pull the trigger on an open man and then takes the sack. Not saying it is the best Oline, but man are they constantly over achieving based on "talent"

Comparison
Tony Romo 20 Sacks (projected 29)

1st round LT
Undrafted LG
1st round Center
1st round RG
4th round RT

Kaepernick 34 Sacks (projected 49)

1st Round LT
1st Round LG
3rd Round C
Undrafted RG
2nd Round RT

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
We missed max yesterday. Guessing LJP will get the start Thurs. Agree though that this team isn't far from championship form. A victory Thurs. on the road in a place we haven't won in a while will be a great next step in that pursuit.

40 whacks for the bait & switch Aros.
(Pe I didn't mean whack-offs)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Earlier in the year, the back loading of the division schedule seemed like a curse.

However, if (when) Seattle gets on a second half roll, it can win us the West.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3cwbly0m said:
Sarlacc83":3cwbly0m said:
Earlier in the year, the back loading of the division schedule seemed like a curse.

However, if (when) Seattle gets on a second half roll, it can win us the West.

Not only that, but it can win us the #1 seed if we win out and GB drops just one game. Oh, and Dallas, too. Neither of those are implausible, Dallas are getting ready to suck hard next month, and GB will lose at least one more game, IMO.

IF, and that's a large if - we can win out, we could be looking at HFA again, boys. Biggest obstacle is Philly away, and possibly 'Zona away for the last game of the season. SF don't scare me one iota.
Zona away is the 2nd to last game of the season Peaches (Sunday night game). Home vs. Lambs is last game.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I think that the Cardinal game was a momentum shift for the team. The D was playing lights out, and special teams was firing on all cylinders as well. The offense struggled, but still did a nice run, and it worked even if it was ugly. I feel that this is exactly what the team needed, and will be the impetus to push us well into the playoffs with a winning streak.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":35v2u484 said:
A victory Thurs. on the road in a place we haven't won in a while will be a great next step in that pursuit.
Actually...we have never lost there... ;)

dunceface

Reaction score
OkieHawk":323og8uo said:
I think that the Cardinal game was a momentum shift for the team. The D was playing lights out, and special teams was firing on all cylinders as well. The offense struggled, but still did a nice run, and it worked even if it was ugly. I feel that this is exactly what the team needed, and will be the impetus to push us well into the playoffs with a winning streak.

Yeah

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Think our O-line can AT LEAST give Wilson a "one Mississippi"?!! PLEASE!!!!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":1yl8vw27 said:
...When the media wants them to tank their season and they don't that is!.

You should be embracing this, because it's what fuels the fire of how this team motivates itself.

I say more hate! More disrespect! Pile it on media!

Dabhawk

Reaction score
BlueTalons":3lhyxd8i said:
hawksfansinceday1":3lhyxd8i said:
A victory Thurs. on the road in a place we haven't won in a while will be a great next step in that pursuit.
Actually...we have never lost there... ;)

Actually we haven't lol. Don't know what you're smokin but it definitely ain't no A+

sutz

Reaction score
OkieHawk":197o17at said:
"Ugly?" So what? Seahawks don't do pretty. ;)