Any serious injuries to report today?

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I notice a player (TE) limping off the field on the last pass in the game from RW. I don't remember who it was, probably one of the TEs. Is the injury serious?

How will M. Lynch hold off , given the short week? I remember him not practicing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays recently. Could he carry a full load at SF or are we going to need the other RBs to step up?

titan3131

Reaction score
I just saw helfet on the 5th quarter. they talked to him about the game, and brought up his ankle injury.

His response was generally " We'll see how it feels when i wake up tomorrow. But Im from Southren Cal and I want to play so Im planning on making plays for my family.

So Questionable / probable?

drdiags

Reaction score
Helfert said he was from San Fran. Went to the same High School Pete went to. He has family in the Bay Area and that is why he will be trying his best to play this Thursday. Those short weeks are hard to get players dinged up to respond in time. Will know more on Tuesday, unless they practice tomorrow?

marko358

Reaction score
Anyone go down for Santa Clara yesterday or did they manage to escape injury free?

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Cooper was the only Seahawks injury of note, and he's questionable / probable depending on how he's feeling today.