Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Short week folks.

The importance of this game is not lost on any of us. A win in San Francisco isn't just about placement in the division, it's about re-establishing who the true best team in the NFC West is (not record-wise). We haven't won in San Francisco in years and the Seahawks want to get that monkey off their backs. The 49ers are still very much alive and dangerous, but they are not quite the powerhouse they've been in recent years. This is a team we can beat.

Punch them in the mouth early and often and we will win. National game, we should play well. I believe we will win.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - 49ers 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-4

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
If I was picking this game today, I'd pick a win (although just barely). I hope I still feel this way up through kickoff.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The Niners are playing in a new stadium. The Hawks have a new found swagger...I'm listening to Pete on KIRO ESPN. Pete is feeling exceptional about the new found attitude as well as the return of some previously injured players. I'm liking our chances this Thursday. We win 20-13.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I am very torn about this game. I know the Hawks CAN win, but I have also felt that way every year for the last 5 years when they have been unable to win in SF. Until they get that monkey off their back, I have to go with the pattern: we split with SF this year. Hoping the Hawks prove me wrong and keep the train rolling.

Niners 13
Seahawks 10

My Record to Date: 8-3

Greenhell

Reaction score
I believe SC is ranked like 30th in scoring in the red zone. They're having a lot of trouble putting away teams and barely pulling out the win. If that same D shows up that played yesterday I'm saying we got this.

Seahawks 27

SC 17

10435912_658916640887601_7921960495926581154_n.jpg

ringless

Reaction score
The 49ers might be the worst team in the division right now despite their record, or certainly playing the worst in the last month in this division. I mean it took 5 Eli interceptions to barely beat them, and against Washington again another bottom feeder and struggles. I think Seattle wins this game. However, I would prefer a SF win, and then a Seattle win at home (a split) I think is the best case scenario. I believe Seattle wins though, they are by far the better football team. But miracles happen, and SF will need one

tom sawyer

Reaction score
This is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME this year to date... BAR NONE!!!

If the same defense shows up as yeasterday, a bit more aggressive, a bit more hungry, a lot more determined ...
-and Russell can blink once (at least) before having to run, hand-off or squirt the ball to a receiver ....

Hawks 21
Forty-whiners - 10

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ringless":2a2zccvs said:
The 49ers might be the worst team in the division right now despite their record, or certainly playing the worst in the last month in this division. I mean it took 5 Eli interceptions to barely beat them, and against Washington again another bottom feeder and struggles. I think Seattle wins this game. However, I would prefer a SF win, and then a Seattle win at home (a split) I think is the best case scenario. I believe Seattle wins though, they are by far the better football team. But miracles happen, and SF will need one

Just become a Seahawk fan man, you're half way there. ;)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":34ouctg1 said:
ringless":34ouctg1 said:

Just become a Seahawk fan man, you're half way there. ;)

No shit!

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I really think the Seahawks can win this game if they play defense like they did against the Cards, but they can't let the Niners running game have a big day. I think with Wagner and Kam back that won't be a big issue. The only other worry I have is the fact this is on a short week, but it's a short trip and not across any time zones so that issue should be minimal.

Whoever has the better running game will win this one (in my book). I think Seattle will have 200-250 for this game and the Niners will be around 120-140, so with my logic Seattle will win.

Seattle - 24
SF- 13

8-3 on the year

canfan

Reaction score
Seahawks win 20 - 17. Kaep throws 1 pick to give us the short field and the winning TD drive in the 4th.