Reaction score
i hate their social media team it's really annoying

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Throwdown":3td7p336 said:
How much seahawks fans obsess about them.

How about how much Seahawks fans obsess about other Seahawks fans obsessing about them?

Call it obsession or whatever you want but they're our division rivals nothing wrong with some trash talk and bringing them up..

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Ive moved on from Kaep. Honestly, he isnt a "bad" guy.

Harbaugh though just annoys me.
and fair or not I cant think about the 9ers fan base without revisiting both the reaction threads to Sherman's "tip" play and the idiots who brass knuckled that guy in the bathroom. its not fair on my part... but internet.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The fans, it's always the fans.

Players and coaches come and go, but the fans remain the same.................also my favorite Led Zepplin album.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3bu9lvpc said:
Seen a thread they made on their forums about us. I'm kind of curious what do us 12s hate most about them...
http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php? ... __-(Thread)

Yeah, skimmed through that thread earlier today.

Seems like there's a consistent three "most hated" things over there: Fans, Carroll, and Sherman.

Fans + Coach + One of the Players will likely be the top list for the 9ers here too, which ya know, should tell us something. ;)

I was surprised by how many people over there said the jerseys. I don't hate anything about the Hawks, but admittedly I do think their jerseys are pretty atrocious.

That said, my only post in that thread (#67) was wagging my finger at folks for saying they hate Marshawn Lynch (which is just stupid, particularly for people from the Bay Area), and saying that Pete's gum chewing isn't nearly as gross as Harbaugh's dipping. :lol:

2_0_6

Reaction score
I can tell you what I LOVE about them:

*Last years NFC Championship game still bugs them.

*They all wish they had Wilson instead of Krap. To those 49ers fans who deny this, as Pinocchio says "you have potential".

*Harbaugh and his ego cannot handle Pete having both a NCAA championship & a NFL Lombardi.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
grizbob":39gsjv8m said:
Trolls, and this thread is troll bait :roll:

Yes that is my intention. You are so smart u know everything [THUMBS UP SIGN]

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
The fans first and foremost. In terms of social media and forums, they really are the most whiny, conspiracy-theorist, hate-filled bunch of crybabies out there. All signs of insecurity.

Second, Krapernick. I'm so glad our quarterback dresses and acts like an adult and not like Justin Bieber. How old is Krap now? Closer to 30 than 20, I think. It might be time to give up the sideways baseball cap, dude.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
What do I hate about the niners??? That most of their fans are like this:

137008126.jpg

49ersfight.jpg

6a0120a6dde087970b017d3cbadbf7970c pi

49ers-brawl.png

49ers-fan-fight.jpg

And I'm not even posting the pic of the latest assault on that poor guy in the bathroom.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3uzc4kkr said:

137008126.jpg

49ersfight.jpg

49ers-brawl.png

49ers-fan-fight.jpg

And I'm not even posting the pic of the latest assault on that poor guy in the bathroom.

This, the latin kings.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Hate is a strong word especially for those I truly don't know in person, but...

In this order:

1) Their (douchebag/thug/wannabethug/bandwagon) fans
2) CK - the type of person a he portrays I don't like in general, it's worse when he's the face of a franchise. I know this may not be his real life persona. But the way he is portrayed, he's that muscled up tattoo'd out douche at a Vegas pool party walking around flexing screaming "eff y'all haterz". I guess I'm hating, but sorry I'm just not a fan of those types.
3) Harbaugh - He's a nutcase on the sideline. That and his crying to refs to try and get them to watch our secondary even more than usual was a cheap move.

dbmack

Reaction score
I would have to pick number 2, the fans but it isn't the anonymous Internet fans, it is fans I knew/know personally. I won't bore you with the details but It was a family thing that goes back to the early 70s and it still irks me to this day. I have toned down a lot since I met and married mr dbmack, who is a fan of both teams, but I still can't stand them.

rideaducati

Reaction score
1) The niner fans that weren't even out of diapers the last time the niners won a Superbowl being the loudest about the 5 rings.

2) The "true" niner fans that were nowhere to be found between 2003 and 2010.

3) All the other niner fans.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":a332jeq1 said:

137008126.jpg

49ersfight.jpg

49ers-brawl.png

49ers-fan-fight.jpg

Funny but those look like Raider fans to me.