How do we get to SC

seedhawk

Reaction score
With the short week deal, coming as it is on Thanksgiving, with most airports overloaded with travelers, just when do we fly etc? Do we go today? Early tomorrow?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I would try to find flights in the morning tomorrow. Most people should have already gotten to their locations by then or only straggling in late. I am low level flying to go fishing tomorrow morning. The only thing I should need is gas on the way up. and that is not really necessary as I have half a tank and that will get me there. Spending 3 days too. I only did one rush mad dash from airports and that was back about 15 years ago. It was a mess and I left out of SeaTac and it was not fun. And it was during Xmas... Just my opinion tho. Good luck Seed.

Sac

Reaction score
Hour and a half drive for me. Other than people going to and from the game, I doubt there will be much traffic on Thanksgiving day.

TXHawk

Reaction score
seedhawk":30amjrpi said:
With the short week deal, coming as it is on Thanksgiving, with most airports overloaded with travelers, just when do we fly etc? Do we go today? Early tomorrow?

I work in the airline industry. Thanksgiving is generally a light travel day since most people are already at their destination and airlines often run a reduced holiday flight schedule on that day because of that, especially in the afternoon and evening. Should be no problem finding empty seats on Thanksgiving morning.