Anyone else feel a win tomorrow night ..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
.. would send this team on a potential run into the playoffs?

Obviously this game is huge for a number of reasons, but I just can't shake the feeling that a win tomorrow is the snowball going down the mountain for this team.. in so many words. The team just seems to be close to peaking at the perfect time in my opinion.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Yes I do feel we will win . We are ready. took a little time but I do believe this defense is back and primed for a prime time beat down of the 9ers . I've never really felt this way about us playing the 9 ers . Kinda weird for me.
34-10 all hawks

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Yes. As long as we dont let them 'stick around' and end up with the ball in the redzone in the final 2min, I think we take it.
Im not really superstitious, even though I have DEEEP roots in Louisianna, but I am NOT wearing Levi's (my jean of choice for decades) tomorrow :lol:

seedhawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1yks5bmj said:
Yes. As long as we dont let them 'stick around' and end up with the ball in the redzone in the final 2min, I think we take it.
Im not really superstitious, even though I have DEEEP roots in Louisianna, but I am NOT wearing Levi's (my jean of choice for decades) tomorrow :lol:

I always spill cranberry sauce in my lap, so I also dress accordingly.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
I'm about as confident about a win tomorrow as I was for 48. (Predicted a 21 pt win). I'm thinking 24-10 Hawks.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
seedhawk":xogkm26l said:
hgwellz12":xogkm26l said:

I always spill cranberry sauce in my lap, so I also dress accordingly.

My wife always spills 'something' on her rack. I know her lap appreciates those things :)

Silentwander

Reaction score
Yes I believe that we will win. From last game, our players reconnected and trust each other again. Truth I want a WIN more than the pie....because my sister in law is a DIEHARD 49ner fan. I don't want her in my face if we lost.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I have no doubt we can win tomorrow. I just know the 49ers are gonna bring everything they have for this game. This matchup will probably have a playoff attitude ,as it should.

My optimism about our team winning tomorrow is I think we are closer to our 13 team then the 49ers are to there 13 team. So if we play tough, I think we can were them down and beat them up.

I think there is a good possibility that the "Bullies" are back.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
We are not peaking at this time......We are gonna peak in a week or so...but we will win this game. I think we have it to make it happen. We started with Az...and now we can get on a roll that the asphalt cant handle. LOL Go get them HAWKS....

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
If the Seahawks win tomorrow, I may start calling myself "a 12s" again.

Feeling like there's a good chance that happens...and I'll be thankful for it.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2lxi2wjy said:
We are not peaking at this time......We are gonna peak in a week or so...but we will win this game. I think we have it to make it happen. We started with Az...and now we can get on a roll that the asphalt cant handle. LOL Go get them HAWKS....

That's exactly what I mean.. I think they are about to go on one of crazy win streaks into the playoffs and become that team you want NO PART of .. especially if they found themselves at like 12-4 with the 5th seed.

seahawksny

Reaction score
I don't know, I want to say yes, but I feel like the niner d will be in backfield all day like last week with our o line on crutches. Still no confidence in passing game. It's going to be a 17 16 type game and team that turns it over less will win

There is a vibe of confidence and rightfully so with the defense healthy, but 4 words can sum up last week that isn't the case this week.

WE........WERE......AT .......HOME