from a seahawk perspective-do we root for cowboys or eagles?

oasis

Reaction score
From a playoff perspective, would the seahawks benefit from a cowboys or eagle victory?

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
They have the same record it really doesn't matter, root for whoever you think will be worse the rest of the season.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
we lost to the cowboys and play the eagles soon, so go eagles.

marko358

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1i183uwh said:
They have the same record it really doesn't matter, root for whoever you think will be worse the rest of the season.

We lose a tie breaker to Dallas though. At least we have a chance to beat Philly and get an edge against them as far as tie breakers go.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
plus Romo and the cowtirds are so infinitely hateable.

HawkWow

Reaction score
We don't have to look too far back to recall Romo, Murray and that Oline embarrassing us. The final score not a very good gauge of what actually took place; they kicked our ass' and did so in our house. Weather aside (!), I like our chances against Philly more so than a visit to the home of "America's team", where we will draw more flags than a steaming Harvin does flies.

PDXCHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely the Ig's, let them run away with the NFC Yeast, we need the Cowboys to skid.

Tical21

Reaction score
For the best chance to make the playoffs, we should be rooting for Dallas. Since they own the tiebreaker over us, we want them to win our division and then we need to take care of business against Philly, so we then win the tiebreaker against them. What we do not want is for Philly to win that division, and then Dallas gets into the playoffs instead of us because of that tiebreaker. Still, I don't think I can do it. As much as I hate Chip Kelly, I hate Cowboys fans even more. Let's go Green.

Rainger

Reaction score
I believe since we lost to Cowboys we want them to win the division so they are not taking a WC away from us if that is all we get. So go for Dallas. Then when we beat Eagles we will have a WC time break against them.

Sonicsdave

Reaction score
Cowboys. Hawks have a better chance for a wildcard spot if eagles lose since we play them soon and would help us close the gap.

evergreen

Reaction score
But if we want home field advantage and #1seed we want boys to lose division and us to beat eagles so we get tie breaker over them and GB if we all end up 12-4. Which is possible, way more so than before.

Boiler

Reaction score
I was rooting for the Eagles because of the home field advantage factor. In past years, I would have been rooting for the Cowboys because it would increase the chances of a wild card berth.