Kaepernick

Beast Mode

Reaction score
What was that about Sherman being afraid of his receivers? What about exposing Sherman? Dude needs to shut up and work on his mechanics and reads.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Wow, I know he doesn't play well against us but what was that? He is stealing from the 9ers. They should make him pay back his signing bonus $$$. They will never go anywhere with him running the show.

evergreen

Reaction score
Give him a break! That was the real LOB out there today. It's just not fair. :D

Lawke

Reaction score
I feel like if SF wants to keep kaep longterm, they need to find a way to trade for sherman and have him play WR, he and kaep seem to have great chemistry.

RiverDog

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":2s8mjln0 said:
I'm glad they don't let kap run more.

Bingo.

Kaep's long suit is running, keeping the ball on the read option, quarterback draws, et al. Unless I am mistaken, they did not run any plays that featured Kaepernick as the ball carrier.

Canhawks

Reaction score
One of the funniest quotes I saw from the 9er board......
We should trade for Sherman in the offseason and convert him to receiver,him and Kap have devolved some good chemistry!

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Lawke":2f5jnyxt said:
I feel like if SF wants to keep kaep longterm, they need to find a way to trade for sherman and have him play WR, he and kaep seem to have great chemistry.

I'm reasonably certain that if the yards were totaled on his 2 picks, Sherman led the 9ers in receiving yards.
Hyde was #1 with 38 yds.

God it felt good to type that, btw.

Cirmman

Reaction score
Kaepernick is 4 for 15 for 57 yards and 5 INTs throwing at Sherman past 2 years (stats from @PFF last year and NBC this year)

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
RiverDog":nacn55us said:
YYZHawksFan":nacn55us said:
I'm glad they don't let kap run more.

Bingo.

Kaep's long suit is running, keeping the ball on the read option, quarterback draws, et al. Unless I am mistaken, they did not run any plays that featured Kaepernick as the ball carrier.
I don't know why but Kap has not run like he did last year all year. That's why 4 weeks ago, I had way more hope that our boys would play well. Our defence is WOw though. That's why we won now and against az.