Touchdowns negated by penalties

Ballz

Reaction score
Has there ever been another team with more touchdowns taken off the board due to penalties? Seems like we've had a ton this year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
That illegal pick penalty was total bullshit. Denver runs more blatant picks than that 20 times a game and NEVER freakin' gets called for that penalty. Maybe the worst call I've seen all year considering that context.

evergreen

Reaction score
We need that statistic. Three against Washington one tonight. I can't remember the others

OP
OP
B

Ballz

Reaction score
evergreen":2pr0qi85 said:
We need that statistic. Three against Washington one tonight. I can't remember the others

There's definitely a few more. A Russell TD run against Arizona last week too.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
If he didn't extend his arms - he wouldn't have been called.

the difference between the Denver receivers and Turbin is that the former practice their subtlety - kinda like our DBs.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Someone ran a great post in an excel spread sheet (sorry i dont remember who) on how ,,,when teams play us they have a ridiculous lower amount of penalties than they average during the season. I do not like conspiracies but sorry this is relevant.

irocdave

Reaction score
Hawks got jobbed by the "NFL keep it close police" tonight. Should have been a 30+ point blowout in Santa Clara. Niner fans know this, but doubt that will say it. The Hawks kicked their ass and in two weeks that beating will be worse.

Polk738

Reaction score
interesting how it happens more in primetime than anything else, I also kinda wish Carroll would've challenged Moeaki's TD, it looked realllly close.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The NFL lets Green Bay and New England blow teams out, but BLATANTLY disrupts the Seahawks from doing the same.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Polk738":1dee4ph6 said:
interesting how it happens more in primetime than anything else, I also kinda wish Carroll would've challenged Moeaki's TD, it looked realllly close.

I agree that looked like a touchdown any how the hawks are playing a lot better, players seem like they are having fun again , they still have a ways to go to repeat , I always said it is the hottest team at the end of the year that gets into the playoffs that usually goes a long way, JUST GET IN THE PLAYOFFS GO FROM THERE :thirishdrinkers:

kearly

Reaction score
This game had a bit of a preseason feel with how tight the calls were, against both teams. Surprising, since usually the refs let teams play a bit more in prime-time (see the season opener).

rjdriver

Reaction score
I see the Turbin big gain holding law of the universe reared it's head again tonight.

I'll tell ya.....geesh

Jacknut16

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":3tq9uzzs said:
If he didn't extend his arms - he wouldn't have been called.

the difference between the Denver receivers and Turbin is that the former practice their subtlety - kinda like our DBs.

He didnt interfere with Richardsons defender, and it was within 5 yards anyway, and completely irrelevant to the play.
He also did NOT extend his arms, it was one arm, that was still bent at a 45 degree angle, you know, the same things that happens on every other play in the history of passing plays??

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
kearly":3urdngm9 said:
This game had a bit of a preseason feel with how tight the calls were, against both teams. Surprising, since usually the refs let teams play a bit more in prime-time (see the season opener).

14 -105 against us.

3-20 for them.

Say what?