That was a BEATDOWN

pehawk

Reaction score
That was a physical thrashing...

I really have nothing else to add, but, I'm not sure how SF can recover. That was brutal, life altering, change of direction as a franchise type destruction.

James in PA

Reaction score
Unfortunately they have Oakland next game. If they were playing anyone decent next week they would be done. The Seahawks (as usual) will be the ones to finish them off the week after that.

minormillikin

Reaction score
That was a very satisfying game.

I liked hearing the boos from the demoralized fans.

TAB420

Reaction score
James in PA":2nthl2kc said:
Unfortunately they have Oakland next game. If they were playing anyone decent next week they would be done. The Seahawks (as usual) will be the ones to finish them off the week after that.

IDK. Oakland has had a lot of close games and their coming off a huge division win. Niner's may not re-group from tonight. I'm calling for a Raider's upset.

hawk45

Reaction score
I am a chronic worrier during games and even I never felt threatened from the opening snap, that's how futile it was for them vs our defense. It was a beatdown of Superbowl proportions only our offense pissed away some red zone opportunities.

To have that happen in their house on national TV, those fans have to be just sick right now, Thanksgiving turkey turning to ashes in their mouths. Especially with Sherman playing a lead role in the destruction. So, so satisfying for our fans.

GFang

Reaction score
From the opening kickoff the Hawks were laying crushing hits. So much fun to watch. Whiners looked demoralized. They really are like the bully who gets their butt kicked by the bigger bully.

hawk45

Reaction score
GFang":cqssdsjp said:
From the opening kickoff the Hawks were laying crushing hits. So much fun to watch. Whiners looked demoralized. They really are like the bully who gets their butt kicked by the bigger bully.

Yeah seriously. How did those fans feel when opening series, Crabs takes a shot to the ribs and rolls around, then Gore gets ear-holed and neck-broke. I was like uh....is the game over already on the first drive? All that's left is Kap throwing at Sherman...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
win+asskicking by any score. Priceless.

When a game ends with Jed York pointing fingers, with the Niners having 160 yards and 3 points, it is a damn good day.

We win the next one vs the Niners and we just may have bought Jim his ticket out of town. And that is a damn big deal.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Scottemojo":trk2mjnx said:

When a game ends with Jed York pointing fingers, with the Niners having 160 yards and 3 points, it is a damn good day.

We win the next one vs the Niners and we just may have bought Jim his ticket out of town. And that is a damn big deal.

Totally agree. I can't stand the guy, but honestly, who are they going to get that's any better ?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":2t0xz8yh said:
Scottemojo":2t0xz8yh said:

Totally agree. I can't stand the guy, but honestly, who are they going to get that's any better ?

NOOOOOBODY

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
TAB420":3ni8lz7e said:
James in PA":3ni8lz7e said:

IDK. Oakland has had a lot of close games and their coming off a huge division win. Niner's may not re-group from tonight. I'm calling for a Raider's upset.

Didnt the Raiders just beat the Chiefs? They arent as bad as their record

idahohawk

Reaction score
I think the Raiders can do. They just experienced a great win recently, and the 9ers are reeling. This would be epic.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
We soften up teams for others to beat up on more..Giants ,KC,SF and watch Arizona this weekend..I think they will get beat..

Laloosh

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2m15cmp0 said:
Hawks46":2m15cmp0 said:
Scottemojo":2m15cmp0 said:

NOOOOOBODY

Post of the week. Bravo!