Ex-Niners

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Lockette, Dobbs, Tukuafu all had big roles, but also were vocal. The acrimony players feel towards the Niners if let go is very real.

It has to be something with harbaugh, because his ex Stanford geeks take a bit to much pleasure in beating him too. Robinson always got up a bit more for the Niners.

In a strange way, I'm gonna miss Jim when the inevitable happens.

olyfan63

Reaction score
For sure!! We always know that BALDWIN and SHERMAN will bring their A+ game against Harbaugh!
It's actually great he's such a douchebag; it adds even more interest to the rivalry.

We got some *GREAT* mileage out of ex-Harbaugh pro and college players last night!
(Expanding on your them of ex-Harbaugh Niners)

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't mind Harbaugh. He's just passionate and is awkwardly socially inept.

Kap on the other hand irritates the hell out of me.

If the Niners are smart, they would keep Harbs and trade Kap.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
My niner fan buddy watched the game in my room. This morning he said that he wants harby and the OC gone. ;)

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":38qb3pf2 said:
Lockette, Dobbs, Tukuafu all had big roles, but also were vocal. The acrimony players feel towards the Niners if let go is very real.

It has to be something with harbaugh, because his ex Stanford geeks take a bit to much pleasure in beating him too. Robinson always got up a bit more for the Niners.

In a strange way, I'm gonna miss Jim when the inevitable happens.

any links? Sounds interesting!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":24jhh0ns said:
Honestly, I don't mind Harbaugh. He's just passionate and is awkwardly socially inept.

Kap on the other hand irritates the hell out of me.

If the Niners are smart, they would keep Harbs and trade Kap.
Harbaugh is a dick, and has been so, long before going to the 49rs.