So, no injuries then?

joeseahawks

Reaction score
12-4 would be amazing. But considering the way both Defense and Offense have been playing, I wouldn't be surprised.

zhawk

Reaction score
i'm in!!! :0190l: :49ersmall: :thirishdrinkers:

sturg78

Reaction score
I think the schedule is awesome. That is, potentially awesome. No backing into playoffs, pretty much started our playoffs two weeks ago and will not be slowing down because of some cupcake. Forged by iron and such.

nepahawk

Reaction score
sturg78":33zja8fb said:
I think the schedule is awesome. That is, potentially awesome. No backing into playoffs, pretty much started our playoffs two weeks ago and will not be slowing down because of some cupcake. Forged by iron and such.

Good attitude!!!
Alright, I'm In!!!
Who needs breaks, bring it on!!!

Hawks46

Reaction score
If we make the playoffs, it's going to be like the Superbowl all over again.

We'll have played so many tough teams, with so much to fight for, and so much pressure, that ramping it up for the playoffs not be difficult at all. The other team that plays us will likely have to "get up" just to get to the level we're already at.

Interesting thing: if we don't get the 1 seed, we'll hoping to get the 5th seed. That will essentially be like a bye: 5th seed plays the winner of the NFC South.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
sturg78":nciy42hh said:

This is exactly right. Play your best football against the best competition to end the year. Put an exclamation point on the "no SB repeat" BS. The Hawks can do this!!!