Congrats... well deserved victory

djgtek

Reaction score
49er fan coming in peace... you guys brought it last night and were the well deserved victors. :bow: I must admit, my thanksgiving dinner was horrible surrounding the TV with family with false hope that our offense would pull something out. it's going to be fun to see if you guys can catch the cardinals to take the nfc west. We have a lot of issues down here offensively that need to be addressed if we want to stand a chance in Week 14 at the Clink. Our defense was decent holding you guys to 4 FG's and 1 TD. I was pleasantly surprised we held you guys out of the end zone when you Russell made that impromptu play to get inside the 5 yd line. See you guys in two weeks (to hopefully put up a better fight) ;)

jkitsune

Reaction score
Thanks man. Classy posts are always appreciated. Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend, and good luck in a couple of weeks!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Agree about your D - it's still quite stout, with some young guys stepping up. Why is it that both teams on offense seem (moreso last night, your team) to have potential and weapons, but don't always see results? For instance, our Red Zone O stinks. Granted we've played a couple of the best defense in the league the last several games.

The game in two weeks may not be much more fun for you; Kaep doesn't have a good record in Seattle... just sayin'.

OP
OP
D

djgtek

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1kibx8ck said:
Agree about your D - it's still quite stout, with some young guys stepping up. Why is it that both teams on offense seem (moreso last night, your team) to have potential and weapons, but don't always see results? For instance, our Red Zone O stinks. Granted we've played a couple of the best defense in the league the last several games.

The game in two weeks may not be much more fun for you; Kaep doesn't have a good record in Seattle... just sayin'.

Good point on our offenses... I'm not sure but they either are both "operable" (ie. Nfc championship game) or stuck in neutral (albeit your offense was obviously moving forward last night more than ours). Again, I'm hoping for a better game
In two weeks but I wouldn't be surprised if the odds makers have us as double digit dogs...