The Russell Wilson Love-In Thread

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
There's a few people on here (it seems) who think Russell's extension should be put on hold, here's the thread where we say to heck with them, and celebrate this beautiful, wonderful man who makes me contemplate my sexuality more than I'd care to admit.

Sometimes, backup quarterback Tarvaris Jackson just starts laughing in the quarterback meeting room when they watch Russell Wilson in game films.

“You see some things you’ve never seen in a football game,” Jackson said. “Because nobody else can do what Russell can do... We laugh at some of the defensive linemen on the film when you see them trying to chase Russell and getting worn out,” Jackson said. “The play breaks down and he starts running around and they’re all flailing at him.”

“The play is never dead with that guy,” Moeaki said. “He’s just unbelievable. I’ll go up to him once and a while and ask him: What the heck was that? It’s awesome playing with him.”

"He’s great at extending the play,” 49ers safety Eric Reid said. “You think you’ve got him where you want him, and he spins outside the pocket, buying time, and then scrambles for a gain instead of getting sacked for a loss. Give him credit for making the most of a bad situation and extending his plays.”

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/11/2 ... .html?rh=1

"He's just ridiculous, sometimes when I watch the tape and see him doing his thing it's like time stops. The way he constantly evades those big men is such a thrilling exhibition. It's like he's constantly performing a strip-sack tease. I've got it hard for Russell Wilson."

Ok, so that last one was me, but those other quotes were pretty cool. I don't even want to think about the possibility of Russell Wilson with another team.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson will die a Seahawk. Likely after a great run as president (where he successfully unites left and right, brings peace to the middle east and wins the war against the space aliens).

I guarantee this man will have a statue made of him at some point. A legitimate statue, not like the statue of RG3's ego.

Sac

Reaction score
CANHawk":3ci8luyc said:
Russell Wilson will die a Seahawk. Likely after a great run as president (where he successfully unites left and right, brings peace to the middle east and wins the war against the space aliens).

I guarantee this man will have a statue made of him at some point. A legitimate statue, not like the statue of RG3's ego.

He already died for our sins once, and now he has returned to bring 1000 years of peace.

edogg23

Reaction score
In before Anthony! writes a 5 page love letter lol. Anyways heck of a game in all phases, Russell came to play. And he is one heck of a special guy off the field too as demonstrated at halftime.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
edogg23":3qor82je said:
In before Anthony! writes a 5 page love letter lol.
I am fine with Anthony! and a Wilson love letter. This is a Wilson Love thread. Next in will be Spindoctor and his Hass blow jobs.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
edogg23":1y11yo9h said:
In before Anthony! writes a 5 page love letter lol. Anyways heck of a game in all phases, Russell came to play. And he is one heck of a special guy off the field too as demonstrated at halftime.
Ha Ha on Anthony! OP Really.. Do we got to hear how a man sexualy turns you on? Should be in the shack In my opinion..

OP
OP
SomersetHawk

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3dbfjkxp said:
edogg23":3dbfjkxp said:
Ha Ha on Anthony! OP Really.. Do we got to hear how a man sexualy turns you on? Should be in the shack In my opinion..

Keep up your macho persona Indy, nobody will suspect a thing.

mikeak

Reaction score
"Lay one was me"

LOL

When people talk about RE holding the ball to long then it is based on "false" data (somewhat). You need to subtract all the 7sec scrambles and then recalculate his time holding the ball...

pehawk

Reaction score
I wish my daughter or son we're of age (15) so Russ could sleep with one of them. I'd even be there to fluff and/or guide things in properly.

OP
OP
SomersetHawk

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2c654h7u said:
I wish my daughter or son we're of age (15) so Russ could sleep with one of them. I'd even be there to fluff and/or guide things in properly.

Now we're heading in the right direction. Nobody shackifies a thread like you, Pe.

You know that Russell would have to marry your kids first though right? So you'd have to wait an extra couple of years/lie about their age.

pehawk

Reaction score
I used to always want a Barry or Trufant seed around for my wife or children, but I'm willing to forgo track record and roll the dice.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Too short (at times this does hinder him, but not that often)

Doesn't stay in the pocket long enough (at times true but getting better and some of this is on the o-line)

Game manager (yes he is, managing Seahawk victories)

Will never be more than a career backup (Bill Polian, is that you again? Man you're a douche)

2007 Hasselbeck was better (ummmmm, NO!)

CANHawk

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":2reo5p02 said:
CANHawk":2reo5p02 said:

Will it include the bulge from the SI cover?
Wouldn't be much of a statue if it doesn't...