Fire Baldwin!

StoneCold

Reaction score
I was watching the Moeaki near TD and it's clear that had ADB thrown a real block on 20? Moeaki gets in. And you gotta love Turbin. He ran all the way down field and threw a block on 20 that almost got him into the end zone. if not for 29 of SF who came along right at the end he would have. I'm sure Turbin could have taken out 29 if only ADB had done his job.

Sorry for being lame and not knowing the names of the niners.

SC

HawkWow

Reaction score
Turbin really showed some speed in getting down there. There's a point that he looks like he was shot out of a cannon or the speed of the recording accelerated. He saw the play unfolding downfield and like a jet just started passing people on his way to help. Another reason to love the kid. Huge heart, no quit.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Real block? That infers he gave some type of effort...he just backed off. If that was PRich, Moeaki would've scored

HawkWow

Reaction score
-The Glove-":n48v8q95 said:
Real block? That infers he gave some type of effort...he just backed off. If that was PRich, Moeaki would've scored

Doug may be suffering from a swollen bank account this year. NFL = Not For Long. Doug better get his head back on straight, imo.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
He threw that block like he was made out of cardboard or something.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be pointed out during film study next week.

It was one time when Doug showed a lack of hustle.

Hope it doesn't happen again.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Reaneypark":id8zq0gt said:

Another one will be Christine Michael dancing around instead immediately fighting for the 1st down

evergreen

Reaction score
Yeah I saw the CM juke a not 1st down. That was the third worst thing about the game (taunting?a pick?). I missed ADB taking a play off.

trharder

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1vq1bq50 said:
Reaneypark":1vq1bq50 said:

Another one will be Christine Michael dancing around instead immediately fighting for the 1st down
Yes. That was pathetic. But I still thought he might of got the first, but never got to see a replay.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
In the 4th quarter, 1st down with 3 minutes to go, Cmike whiff a cutblock only to hit air, if he had stood against his man Wilson would of had room to run.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":352z2okr said:
In the 4th quarter, 1st down with 3 minutes to go, Cmike whiff a cutblock only to hit air, if he had stood against his man Wilson would of had room to run.

There's a huge difference between whiffing on a block and making no attempt on a block whatsoever.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Sounds to me like you'd rather have Baldwin play better rather than a Seahawks win.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Seanhawk":15x80k2z said:
theincrediblesok":15x80k2z said:

There's a huge difference between whiffing on a block and making no attempt on a block whatsoever.

I agree, was just mentioning about Cmike since he wasn't able to get the first down when he could of just went straight into the guy and get the 1st.

trharder

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":3uc537ub said:
Sounds to me like you'd rather have Baldwin play better rather than a Seahawks win.
I'm not sure who "you" is, Rabbit, but the point is that Doug passed on even trying to actually block the guy. This stands in stark contrast to every other Seahawk player you can see in the replay who are all scrambling around trying to hit someone to help in any way they could on the broken play.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1fax9v75 said:
He probably figured the refs would find some way to flag him, so he just avoided it so we didn't lose the big play.
This is the truth right here