Nothing about the new signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawks were awardedLoucheiz Purifoy off waivers. Another big DB.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I think this s guy Quinn wants. Was on Quinn's D in Florida, let go from the Colts for disciplinary issues of some sort.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Some of the twitter people I trust like the dude. And, I'm down for ST depth for sure.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
This is funny. I actually wanted this guy in the draft in the latter rounds or ufa.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Appears he's a special teams standout, was a gunner for Indy and could be an emergency punt returner (as opposed to one of our All-Pro DBs or our top wideout). He beat out Burley in camp, which made him available to us. Burley has been solid. Colts fans don't seem happy about the move based on comments at their SB Nation site.

He also may be a prototypical UF knucklehead. I'm wary of bringing an element like that into a lockerroom that finally seems to be gelling. However, he's coming into the most no-nonsense unit on the team, so hopefully it won't be an issue.

kf3339

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1cvfwn85 said:
Appears he's a special teams standout, was a gunner for Indy and could be an emergency punt returner (as opposed to one of our All-Pro DBs or our top wideout). He beat out Burley in camp, which made him available to us. Burley has been solid. Colts fans don't seem happy about the move based on comments at their SB Nation site.

He also may be a prototypical UF knucklehead. I'm wary of bringing an element like that into a lockerroom that finally seems to be gelling. However, he's coming into the most no-nonsense unit on the team, so hopefully it won't be an issue.

I seriously he will be anything but respectful and focused on earning his spot on the team. You are also right that the LOB will keep him in line, it that is needed at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.