Journalists Who Got it Wrong

jonkchar

Reaction score
Who are the "journalists" in this video?

'NFL Fantasy Live': Seahawks vs. 49ers Thanksgivi…: http://youtu.be/rSHpKpc5D8A

I recognized Elliott Harrison. I went to his twitter account and he had the audacity to say Sherman's first pick was more on Kap than Sherm. Which it halfway was, but still- you just know EH was going out of his way to make a tweet like that. So I sent him an image of Sherman eating a turkey leg meme that says "here you go you hating bitchs"

OP
OP
J

jonkchar

Reaction score
Feel free to post names of other journalists who smugly and lazily picked against the 'Hawks this past week. I haven't had to do it in a while but I get a kick out of calling them out on twitter

-The Glove-

Reaction score
It's a fantasy football show. It sounds like a bunch of fans on here arguing who's better based on those number. Those 3 white dudes probably can't even throw a football 20 yards

lobohawk

Reaction score
Well, he did throw it straight to Sherman (away from the WR). Not to say it wasn't good D, just that you couldn't ask for a better throw to a DB.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
jonkchar":1ct90w85 said:
Feel free to post names of other journalists who smugly and lazily picked against the 'Hawks this past week. I haven't had to do it in a while but I get a kick out of calling them out on twitter

Better yell at Vegas to for favoring the 49ers and don't forget to go to the Seahawk prediction topic here and yell at those that may have picked against the seahawks.

45Hawker

Reaction score
Bill Simmons picked the 49ers in his Week 13 Mailbag this week. He added, "DOUBLE MY BET!"

To be honest, I can't really criticize people who picked the 49ers. Hard to predict the rebirth of our D, and improved O-line play. Their D ranked #2 before the game, I believe. I was preparing for a loss myself. Glad I was wrong.

Captain

Reaction score
wow those stats they showed at the end were backwards. They put Wilsons numbers under Kaep and Kaeps numbers under Wilson.

TAB420

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2z6pg00w said:
It's a fantasy football show. It sounds like a bunch of fans on here arguing who's better based on those number. Those 3 white dudes probably can't even throw a football 20 yards

Wow, that sounded racist.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It's funny pundits keep bringing up Russell's 200 yards per game to say he's a game manager, but Kap is this awesome passer...who by the way only averages 238 yards per game. It's all about perception I guess.

Those guys did zero research on the Seahawks or they would know that a lot of players have been out due to injuries. And now they are BACK in a big way! Fools. The bias is easy to spot.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":3301q88f said:
These guys are too funny. They really should watch football versus just fantasy points.
It's a FANTASY FOOTBALL show. So you're saying they should not do their jobs?

Rainger

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":s94ud1z4 said:
These guys are too funny. They really should watch football versus just fantasy points.
I think fantasy football has had a very negative effect on Pro football. Both in the rules that seem constantly tweaked to assist fantasy football also in the media that take such an account of it in their thinking, writing, commenting and predictions.

Last I hate what it has done to so many fans who no longer have true dedication to a team but rather it is to individual players and fantasy sports. It has created so many casual fans who don't care a crap if a team wins or loses, only how many fantasy points did someone or some team make.

Rainger

Reaction score
TAB420":1qtop22q said:
-The Glove-":1qtop22q said:

I thought the same but was not going to say it. It is not racism when directed at a white person, so it is OK.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
rainger":3uvdrww5 said:
TAB420":3uvdrww5 said:
-The Glove-":3uvdrww5 said:

I thought the same but was not going to say it. It is not racism when directed at a white person, so it is OK.

You got that right.

TAB420

Reaction score
I live In Oregon, where that is racist... lol

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
jonkchar":278u32by said:

I recognized Elliott Harrison. I went to his twitter account and he had the audacity to say Sherman's first pick was more on Kap than Sherm. Which it halfway was, but still- you just know EH was going out of his way to make a tweet like that. So I sent him an image of Sherman eating a turkey leg meme that says "here you go you hating bitchs"

O5gVi1s

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
rainger":exntllps said:
TAB420":exntllps said:
-The Glove-":exntllps said:

I thought the same but was not going to say it. It is not racism when directed at a white person, so it is OK.[/

Yup but I can't bitch because I would have said "whats the big deal" the other way around,,, soooo guess I have to say who gives a shi*. Sticks and stones, right?

TAB420

Reaction score
True, but what would everyone else say if you made that comment about three black guys? On the lighter side, my friends and I talk so much crap about each others race, but it's all in fun. And I think this was too. I just like stirring the pot. But then again, I'm a ginger with no soul...lol

OP
OP
J

jonkchar

Reaction score
It is a fantasy football bit yes, and I hate fantasy football, but some of those guys have to be actual journalists. Elliott Harrison is a writer for nfl.com, he actually makes a living making predictions for nfl.com

OP
OP
J

jonkchar

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":n26ua7vw said:
jonkchar":n26ua7vw said:

O5gVi1s

Guess I assumed people here knew about Elliott Harrison and how he's picked against the 'Hawks the last few years......

Latest posts