Wolf Grey jersey's

Polk738

Reaction score
Doesn't that make us undefeated in them? I'm curious can we only wear those jerseys one time a season?

253hawk

Reaction score
5-0, twice per regular season. No limit in playoffs except SB.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
They are alternates so we can were the all greys or grey jerseys twice a year. Grey pants as many times as we want.

IMO whites should be dumped all together and our alternates,, our original unis. Although I am ok with white tops and blue bottoms though. Just really dislike all whites.

253hawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3ew0gsrq said:
I think it's 6-0 now. Twice each in 12, 13 and this season.

We only used them once in '12, against the Bills in Toronto.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3hzc28ms said:
IMO whites should be dumped all together and our alternates,, our original unis. Although I am ok with white tops and blue bottoms though. Just really dislike all whites.
Preach it, brotha!

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
this may sound dumb but I really hope we wear those again against the eagles, I feel like we'll need any edge we can get at this point in the season

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
253hawk":2tpwtyty said:
FlyingGreg":2tpwtyty said:

Wow, really wanted to call you out on this but I watched ever away game (not the whole game of course) and you are right. Buffalo was our first and only game in all wolf greys in 2012. We are 5-0 in all grey. Great call my friend.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Polk738":2m5cfg2m said:
this may sound dumb but I really hope we wear those again against the eagles, I feel like we'll need any edge we can get at this point in the season

I wish we could...I think this was the last time we could wear them in regular season.

253hawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":32b1vclm said:
253hawk":32b1vclm said:
FlyingGreg":32b1vclm said:

Wow, really wanted to call you out on this but I watched ever away game (not the whole game of course) and you are right. Buffalo was our first and only game in all wolf greys in 2012. We are 5-0 in all grey. Great call my friend.

I thought for sure we had worn them twice, too, but I remember the media making a thing about it being the first time wearing them for the Buffalo game and that was our last road game of 2012.

We are 0-4 with white/grey. :?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I really think that grey needs to be a little darker. But hey, why complain about a game winning uni?

Damn shame about our awful record in the white/grey look. It's a very solid road look.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1uh5g0ty said:
I really think that grey needs to be a little darker. But hey, why complain about a game winning uni?

Damn shame about our awful record in the white/grey look. It's a very solid road look.

I HATE the white top/grey pants look. there is no grey on the jersey so it doesnt match at all. But for as much as we have won in the last three years. we are 0-4 in that look. ALL 4 were division games

2012- 0-3 losing to all three division foes
2013- Uniform wasnt worn ( thought lesson was learnt until...)
2014- 0-1 vs Rams.

I love the grey on grey

seahawksny

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2jk4lgf6 said:
Polk738":2jk4lgf6 said:

I wish we could...I think this was the last time we could wear them in regular season.

I think last time period for 2014. Dont think NFL allows alternates in post season

White Devil

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3orumjk2 said:
seahawkfreak":3orumjk2 said:
Preach it, brotha!

This

seahawksny

Reaction score
White Devil":36tkt3c3 said:
RolandDeschain":36tkt3c3 said:
seahawkfreak":36tkt3c3 said:
Preach it, brotha!

This

Im in the minority. I love the all white. They will be perfect for this week, as it Wil be cold and muddy field in philly