I know I'm looking too far ahead but...

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Anyone else starting to really worry about that Rams game coming up? They're playing really, really lights out right now.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the next Hawks v Packers game.
Now, that's looking too far ahead.

We're gonna play them again....

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Well of course anything can happen but our next game is at home,,,,,,,and we owe them ,,,,for their shit game In ST. Louis. I'd be more worried about the 9ers. We really hurt them on Thursday, I think more than the NFCCG. They are going to be extremely focused and the way the media ripped Krapernick,,I guarantee he will not play as bad as he did last time.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
CK has never had a good game against Seattle, I'm not worried about him at all.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3fe8tkv5 said:
Well of course anything can happen but our next game is at home,,,,,,,and we owe them ,,,,for their shit game In ST. Louis. I'd be more worried about the 9ers. We really hurt them on Thursday, I think more than the NFCCG. They are going to be extremely focused and the way the media ripped Krapernick,,I guarantee he will not play as bad as he did last time.

I mean, it would take a lot to play as bad as he did last time. He achieved a QB rating so low that you usually have to sacrifice a live goat at midfield in order to get it.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Man I really hope they don't find a QB in the offseason.

A San Fran regression to the bottom of the division next year seems inevitable. Rams and Cards though have an upwards trajectory.

I think they're where Seattle was in 2011 right before we drafted Wilson. A young defense with star quality, young crop of receivers, young running back. They're missing one piece to being pretty damn good. Only thing that might derail them is if the front office gets antsy that Fischer isn't delivering and they prematurely fire him, which is possible.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3qcpu1tw said:
seahawkfreak":3qcpu1tw said:

I mean, it would take a lot to play as bad as he did last time. He achieved a QB rating so low that you usually have to sacrifice a live goat at midfield in order to get it.

Or just a live turkey. Explains the W in their house.

AgentDib

Reaction score
The parity across the board is really good this season. The Rams could still finish 8-8 this year if they can take just one from either us or Arizona (and they may be favored vs AZ). I think we'll still be favored by 7 or so due to HFA and we just don't lose many games at CLink.

vonstout

Reaction score
The Packers are tough at home. They have an easy schedule the rest of the way. I'd be surprised if they don't end up with HFA. NE just pulled within 2,. I hope they can pull it out.

seedhawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2eydn287 said:
seahawkfreak":2eydn287 said:

They just subbed in Wilson and Sherman and a turkey!

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm worried about every game coming up.

I know that with help we can still lose and make the playoffs but I don't want to think about that.

We Need to win out, have a touch of help and finish as #1 seed.

That's what a hawk says.
:{)

seahawksny

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":32eis7tz said:
seahawkfreak":32eis7tz said:

Is Pedro Cerrano the backup QB?

byau

Reaction score
I'm worried about every game still. It's a tough schedule and each time is still very tough. Even the 49ers.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm actually glad the Rams are coming up.

It gives them something to play for against AZ. AZ is going to be desperate, but if STL has some motivation, I think they can win this game.

We own STL and SF at our house. With the team properly motivated, and the way the D is playing, I'm not worried about our home games. I'm actually worried more about Philly this week than any other game. The AZ game is more important, but for some reason, I'm just not as worried about it as I am the Philly game.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
seahawksny":25yq74cw said:
MidwestHawker":25yq74cw said:
seahawkfreak":25yq74cw said:

Is Pedro Cerrano the backup QB?

A backup for Kraeper? That would be Pedro Cerrote :mrgreen:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I am...I just hope by that time we are rolling and make them another victim.

But they always play us tough, and they got Long back.

Tre Mason is a tough br too.