Hawks will go to Lambeau for NFCCG

Crizilla

Reaction score
Get ready. The refs will try and attack us as well. Gonna be a heart dropper. Wouldn't bet on us winning, though.

Get ready folks. It's all but confirmed. Just about as close as a done deal you could get. Boom. Shakalaka. Comprendo. Kapeesh. Goodell wants this to happen. Booya.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Crizilla":v9a4cs0p said:
Get ready. The refs will try and attack us as well. Gonna be a heart dropper. Wouldn't bet on us winning, though.

Get ready folks. It's all but confirmed. Just about as close as a done deal you could get. Boom. Shakalaka. Comprendo. Kapeesh. Goodell wants this to happen. Booya.

If we win out, and San Fran wins every game except against us, and Cards continue to lose, maybe San Fran will take care of them for us just like they did last year.

Anyways, four games, a lot can happen. We're 1 game behind the Packers for the #1 seed. Injuries can change the course of a season for everyone. Nothing is for sure yet, I'm just happy we're back in the hunt.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Not scared of GB at all. But we're not going to the NFCCG yet. Gotta focus on the Eagirls and getting a wildcard spot, if not the division.

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":32q857an said:
Cryzilla, this is a bit premature (no offense, Pehawk). I agree that it seems likely that the Pack will win out, but anything can happen here. Even if so, they could easily be upset in the divisional round by a fast-paced hi-octane offense like the Eagles, or a suddenly resurgent Saints.

Seriously, stranger things have and will continue to happen.

Well, offense has been taken. I personally don't think those rumors about Rogers are true, even if it were I wouldn't care. Have fun shining your swastika, Chairman Moo.

gonzhawk

Reaction score
Beating the Pack at their place to go to SB would almost be as good as doing it to the Whiners...
I actually look at as another "something the seahawks have never done challenge"?
Most of the packer people are okay, but I hate our history there...and they can be douche's like any other fanbase...
it really would be a franchise milestone/feather in the cap!
Ps. the way NE played them today, I wouldn't be that sure they could hold us off...

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
That game would be an awesome game, but with four games remaining it really is still a toss up as far as seeding goes. Wins and losses are hard to predict and you never know when a team will have an off week or a bad team will have one last gasp in them (just ask the Falcons and Saints, or KC last week).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Crizilla":bijrbgnq said:

Trust Detroit. If that doesn't work remember Wilson is FAR better then Hasselbeck and do as Aaron says...RELAX (or was that Frankie?).

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Pack can't wait to lose at home in the divisional round.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":185d1wp0 said:
SonicHawk":185d1wp0 said:
Pack can't wait to lose at home in the divisional round.

This. Honestly, this Packers team is not as good as the mainstream media would have you believe. They play in a relatively weak division, and have benefited from playing the AFC East (one good team) and the NFC south (no good teams). Their rushing offense and rushing defense both suck. We are absolutely built to kill this team, if it should come to that, but if say Dallas or even SF ends up going to Lambeau in the divisional round? Bye, Felicia. I even think NO would beat them up there.
I don't see their rush O as weak as you do, but agree about their rush D. They will be vulnerable in the divisional round and may lose to Detroit (and possibly Buffalo on the road) before getting to that point. IF our team's defense continues to play as they have the last 2 weeks and even if our team does have to go there, I like the Hawks' chances even with the inevitably slanted officiating.

pehawk

Reaction score
The Pack will get their arse kicked by the Bills (iirc the games in Orchard Park). The Bills defense will rough up the pretty boy with an alternative lifestyle (not that there's anything wrong with it, peaches).

It's all there for the Hawks. They're still without a signature win outside the division. I think they get that vs Philly. My only fear is the refs, unless Dallas loses.

Largent80

Reaction score
We own the head to head tiebreaker as it stands.

Have to play out these games and the Hawks basically need to sweep the remaining 4.

If we do I can guarantee that NO team wants to face us, not that they would right now either.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
pehawk":oyensrlv said:
The Pack will get their arse kicked by the Bills (iirc the games in Orchard Park). The Bills defense will rough up the pretty boy with an alternative lifestyle (not that there's anything wrong with it, peaches).

It's all there for the Hawks. They're still without a signature win outside the division. I think they get that vs Philly. My only fear is the refs, unless Dallas loses.

I would say the Green Bay week 1 win was pretty darn signature. Week 1 be damned, especially if they get the #1 seed

Hawks46

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":hecexsav said:
Crizilla":hecexsav said:

Trust Detroit. If that doesn't work remember Wilson is FAR better then Hasselbeck and do as Aaron says...RELAX (or was that Frankie?).

Did you really just say "trust Detroit" at the end of the year ? Yeesh, I WANT to, but I can't. Believe it or not, I think GB's best chance of losing is at Buffalo.

I don't dislike the Packers, it was actually a team I like in the NFC. The fans are SUPER annoying after the whole "fail mary" thing. Even if it wasn't a catch (it was !), it didn't change a damn thing about their season, yet to this day most of their fans hate us (we didn't pay off the refs like the Stealers did in XL !) and act like it cost them the SB that year.

I don't like our odds, as I can see the refs/NFL on some sort of crusade to right that "wrong", with the media fueling it non stop the entire week before the game. This would be my least favorite NFCCG matchup due to all the peripheral crap.

A

Anonymous

Not that a NFCCG at Lambeau wouldn't be cool as all get-out, but I'd rather get the #1 seed and have the party in Seattle where it can be shared by a ton more of us in person.

Go Buffalo Bills! Go Atlanta!

:mrgreen:

Largent80

Reaction score
2007-08 when we played there and it started snowing, we were done at that moment.

Wouldn't want to go back there at that time but it would be sweet as hell to kick their asses there and head to AZ to finish this year off.