We All We Got, We All We Need

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
A lesson to all the haters, bandwagon jumpers, the harshest of critics and the myriad of fans that gave up on this team after every loss.

Who got that swagger?

SEAHAWKS GOT THAT SWAGGER

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1cxz3sg0 said:
A lesson to all the haters, bandwagon jumpers, the harshest of critics and the myriad of fans that gave up on this team after every loss.

Who got that swagger?

Bandwagon jumpers will just jump back on ... its their nature. Haters know they are just hating and the give up fan crowd will cheer in silence and show up again next year. Basically nothing has changed.

evergreen

Reaction score
That's for sure. Maybe we are done with the weird ways to lose. Stars are lining up. We can fly under the radar while everybody gushes over GB.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It's the same story as last year: If this team plays up to its potential, there isn't a team in the NFL that can beat them.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2mfvvc5c said:
Let's not pop champagne yet. We have lots of work to do.

You're telling me. I just had to scrap an entire months work on what we should do with our top 10 draft choice and now I have to start COMPLETELY over.

byau

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":ic1zl9z5 said:
Let's not pop champagne yet. We have lots of work to do.

Word. Lots of work still, but it feels good having our fate in our hands as we make our run to the playoffs.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
evergreen":30gatuek said:
That's for sure. Maybe we are done with the weird ways to lose. Stars are lining up. We can fly under the radar while everybody gushes over GB.
Please be so. I love where we're at right now... nobody watching until we play Arizona for ALL the marbles!!!

mikeak

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":6pl8qxt7 said:

Who got that swagger?

Is this your shortest OP ever?

Just had to ask :)

BlueTalons

Reaction score
The thing also...we are catching some breaks where in the games we lost, we were not. And it is true; catching breaks is the product of out working your opponent which we are really starting to see.

Tough task this next game versus Philly, but I look at it like this: go on the road to beat playoff teams NOW, or go on the road and beat them LATER.

Largent80

Reaction score
The VERY good sign is that we are good enough to beat the other team AND the refs.

14 penalties to 3?.......REALLY?

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Largent80":cp3i1fxe said:
The VERY good sign is that we are good enough to beat the other team AND the refs.

14 penalties to 3?.......REALLY?
AND over coming red zone field goals (aside from the KC game) making our games look closer than they really are. The '19's' could have been 27 or even 31. But I think we will break out in a big way in Rocky Town.