Seahawks-Eagles: FOX National Game of the Week

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews will be the crew..

Basically all of the country will probably get this game, save for the Bay Area that's stuck with Raiders-Niners

So good news for you long distance Hawk fans out there without NFL Sunday Ticket.

(TV map isn't officially out until Wednesday, but this is the biggest game of the weekend)

ludakrishna

Reaction score
This year has been weird in a good way. I've been able to see all the games on TV so far except the Rams and Panthers games. Feels good to be relevant and play the NFC East.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
It's essentially a national game, it's not at 10am, and we're playing the Eagles' backup QB? Go ahead and mark it down as a W.

In this century, when we've played the Eagles' starting QB, we've lost. When we've played their backup QB, we've won (and usually gotten 4 picks out of the deal).

pehawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":33sc2sr7 said:
I'll be stuck with Arizona v Kansas City.

How has the moderating been over at the Chiefs boards on gameday? Are they as reactionary or less reactionary than us?

I love Aikman as a color guy (racist!). Hated him as a player, then hated him as a commentator, but he's grown on me.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Well we know Aikman hated the Eagles as a player, I wonder if we will hear it on gameday.
Generally I don't care for this duo but it might not be bad on this day.

Pe, tread lightly, she has the power.
:{)

pehawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":35jk0cp3 said:
Well we know Aikman hated the Eagles as a player, I wonder if we will hear it on gameday.
Generally I don't care for this duo but it might not be bad on this day.

Pe, tread lightly, she has the power.
:{)

PMedic, busting balls is how I relate to everyone I know, not just online. Its how I interact with any and every one. In fact, my family's noticed if I don't bust someone's balls a bit, it's someone I don't like.

Aikman was singing Baldwin's praises before anyone. And Aikman is the best non-physical comparison to Wilson there is, IMO. Dude's good at his job too.

Cartire

Reaction score
pehawk":x0lgnyj9 said:
MizzouHawkGal":x0lgnyj9 said:

How has the moderating been over at the Chiefs boards on gameday? Are they as reactionary or less reactionary than us?

I love Aikman as a color guy (racist!). Hated him as a player, then hated him as a commentator, but he's grown on me.

Im about to get raged off the board. But Buck is the better of the duo. I dont know why Buck gets the hate he does, I think hes a good play-by-play (not the best, but still pretty good). I think Troy is a bore. A homer. And pretty much an extremely unlikable guy. Him doing color is almost as bad as what the Ferguson PD do to color.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pehawk":17qgutw4 said:
MizzouHawkGal":17qgutw4 said:

How would I know?

Largent80

Reaction score
pehawk":vvbog9x2 said:
[ busting balls is how I relate to everyone I know, not just online. Its how I interact with any and every one. In fact, my family's noticed if I don't bust someone's balls a bit, it's someone I don't like.

KaBI1Mg

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2bd5rzju said:

I don't think you will. AZ-KC is on CBS .. FOX has the double-header this weekend with Seahawks/Eagles being the headliner

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1q6t4yg2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1q6t4yg2 said:

I don't think you will. AZ-KC is on CBS .. FOX has the double-header this weekend with Seahawks/Eagles being the headliner
I've always thought if the home team in a single market is on they block the other options. Well hopefully you're correct.

kidhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":10c3nb5a said:
Hasselbeck":10c3nb5a said:
MizzouHawkGal":10c3nb5a said:

I've always thought if the home team in a single market is on they block the other options. Well hopefully you're correct.

In this instance, I'm sorry I have to tell you that you are most likely correct. That area will likely only get the single game. Of course we can hope for a miracle right?

That is the one good thing about living outside all NFL team primary markets.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
If the double header is on FOX I should be getting this game too. The Lions play at 1pm EST. :0190l:

BlueBlood

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3deip29h said:
It's essentially a national game, it's not at 10am, and we're playing the Eagles' backup QB? Go ahead and mark it down as a W.

In this century, when we've played the Eagles' starting QB, we've lost. When we've played their backup QB, we've won (and usually gotten 4 picks out of the deal).

THIS^^^^^

Anyone think Sanchez is better than Vince Young? VY would have flourished in the Chipadelphia offense.

NINEster

Reaction score
Cartire":2vyenmau said:
pehawk":2vyenmau said:
MizzouHawkGal":2vyenmau said:

Im about to get raged off the board. But Buck is the better of the duo. I dont know why Buck gets the hate he does, I think hes a good play-by-play (not the best, but still pretty good). I think Troy is a bore. A homer. And pretty much an extremely unlikable guy. Him doing color is almost as bad as what the Ferguson PD do to color.

:141847_bnono:

HawkerD

Reaction score
volsunghawk":200w1abl said:

Hello Mr Irrelevant. I am not sure why this kind of non-statistic is ever brought up. Maybe you are being sarcastic but i didn't see the sign and it isn't obvious since I hear and read this type of nonsense all the time. It means nothing for a myriad of reasons. I do think the Hawks will win but not because of this ridiculousness.

AVL

Reaction score
Arggg, since I have Sunday ticket I will probably not see the first drive. It will be blacked out to a local station where the early game will run over.