Anyone else attending the Cardinals game in AZ?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Just bought my ticket for our game there on the 21st. Night game..could end up being the most important game of the season. It just so happened that I will be going to my hometown and neighboring Rez's at year end and an old man from my area now works security at the Cardinals stadium.. so decided to have him take the day off and I will swing into town for the game.

Anyone else invading?

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm going, and I currently have an extra ticket if anyone else is interested.

Sec. 441, Row 4, should be decent seats. Price is $150, which is what I paid over the secondary market. Send me a PM if you are interested.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I live 10 minutes away from the stadium and am trying to find tickets.

I would like 4 to take my wife and kids, but since the game is a day before my birthday, I doubt the family would mind too much if I went myself.

The last game I could get tickets to was during Holmgren's last year as HC. Bummer that they lost that game.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I'm going. For the same price I paid last season for 100 section end zone seats, I get the nosebleed seats.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I almost just now booked...then thought about the curse...dont think it would be a good idea......yet. :shock:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Oops...I booked it....and am going....Need to pay my SD bet off. I am not gonna bet this game tho....See ya down there.

summesm

Reaction score
plan on going where is good place to stay close to stadium. never been but hope this is just first with another trip there in feb.

RiverDog

Reaction score
summesm":32fvss51 said:
plan on going where is good place to stay close to stadium. never been but hope this is just first with another trip there in feb.

As I recall from my trip there 5 years ago, there's not a lot of hotels within walking distance of the stadium area unless you want to stay at one of the overpriced hotels in the stadium complex, meaning that you're probably going to have to drive or cab to the game anyway, so my advice would be to find something within your budget in one of the communities surrounding Glendale. We're staying at a hotel just up the road in Peoria.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I found a cheap hole in Scottsdale. Plan on a bus ride to the game and a cab back. Or whatever happens happens.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
I will be there, wife works for University of Phoenix. So she gets deals for us every year.
I laughed reading a post regarding going to the Eagles game, becaus its what I do at the pink taco stadium! Really wish they would've gotten that sponser! Anyhow I usually make friends with the cards fans surrounding me so I dont end up getting kicked out for.being harassed by the cards fans...
I will be sitting in section 402 row 2 seats 1,2.... way up high but hey they are only $30!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
FireHawk79":24245vpo said:
I will be there, wife works for University of Phoenix. So she gets deals for us every year.
I laughed reading a post regarding going to the Eagles game, becaus its what I do at the pink taco stadium! Really wish they would've gotten that sponser! Anyhow I usually make friends with the cards fans surrounding me so I dont end up getting kicked out for.being harassed by the cards fans...
I will be sitting in section 402 row 2 seats 1,2.... way up high but hey they are only $30!

Could you give me an approximate time to get to the stadium? I was thinking about 330 or so for the 520 game? Am I off?

FireHawk79

Reaction score
That should be a good time, u can also walk around the stadium area, shops, restaurants, bars etc. But we usually tailgate then head in 45 mins before kickoff. But I would say 3:30 should be fine