Jeffri Chadiha at it again?

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
ugghhhh...that guy is just the worst. Will not add to his click totals. Nope, not going to do it. :141847_bnono:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
One of these things is not like the others, even if he wants to be racial and lump Wilson in with the other "Black Quarterbacks."

And, how does a QB who led his team to a Super Bowl victory get labeled "still promising?" I think he made good on the promises.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Reaneypark":cfn8dmkk said:
One of these things is not like the others, even if he wants to be racial and lump Wilson in with the other "Black Quarterbacks."

And, how does a QB who led his team to a Super Bowl victory get labeled "still promising?" I think he made good on the promises.

Was going to comment on that ridiculous statement. "Black Quarterbacks"??? What a tool.

Seafan

Reaction score
I don't know how that guy has a job so I won't ever click on his crap.

Cartire

Reaction score
I read it this morning. For those that were powerful enough to not click, heres the reason he lumps Wilson in, and I kid you not, this is the only reason he does this.

Wilson went through a controversial phase with the locker room during the Percy departure.

Thats it. I kid you not. Fire this joke.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
LMAO. I only checked in with this thread 'cos I figured someone would summarize so I wouldn't have to click the link. I haven't. I'm glad I'm not alone. :D

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Too much square-pegging, round-holing going on there. Too many insinuations. Too much Not Black Enough. Too much "too close to management." Too much "formula product" Wilson and not enough "defending Super Bowl Champion Quarterback who is going to get VERY PAID VERY SOON because of things like THIS Wilson.

A Dilfer quote about running quarterbacks.

All you need to know, from the article's penultimate paragraph: "The days of wondering how great they all can be are ending."

This is why Marshawn doesn't talk to the press.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Chris Wessling (another RW "hater") wrote a similar article on all the running qb's too.

Quick to build them up.....quick to tear them down.

RW is still the man though.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Just for fun we should let RW play behind Dallas' O-line and give him Dez Bryant as an option.

Tony's back hurt.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hawknballs":ii2jyki1 said:
Just for fun we should let RW play behind Dallas' O-line and give him Dez Bryant as an option.

Tony's back hurt.

or SF with Davis, Gore, Hyde, Crabtree, Boldin, Johnson and their oline

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Newton, Kap and RG3 are all mediocre-at-best QBs. Wilson is a Top 10 QB. So dumb to lump him in with the others.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I like how everyone pretends that just because we had a great defense, Wilson was just filler at QB during the superbowl run. Unfortunately one thing 43-8 did was show such an awesome display of defensive dominance, that much like we seahawk fans forget how close games were last season at times, everyone else seems to forget how clutch RW needed to be to win some of those games last year, and even his rookie year.

Never mind that we don't even go to the superbowl if Wilson doesn't use his 2nd year QB intelligence to diagnose that SF will jump offsides on 4th and 7 and delivers a touchdown strike, which would go down as a much more incredible play if not for The Tip.