Some Interesting Bets

original poster

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New guy here over in the UK, been a Seahawks fan for 2 years now and game days (mostly Sunday evenings over here due to time difference) are without doubt the most enjoyable/stressful/fun time of the week!

Anyway, in the build up to the Eagles game on Sunday I've been doing a lot of reading on here and agree with the majority that it'll be a walkover. I've placed some bets to make the game more interesting (not that it'll need it seeing as this is probably our biggest game of the season!).

Marshawn to score 3 or more TD's - 30/1

I think he can really exploit the D line, granted 3 is a little optimistic given his back but the difference in price between him scoring 2 and 3 were vast, so went for 3.

Hawks to win all 4 quarters - a massive 25/1

This seems like I'd be crazy not to go for it, as long as we have a decent push in the 1st quarter and gain momentum I think it can turn into another walkover

Opinions/views? To say I'm excited for the game is an understatement!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
original poster":mcpz5pnp said:
Hi guys,

New guy here over in the UK, been a Seahawks fan for 2 years now and game days (mostly Sunday evenings over here due to time difference) are without doubt the most enjoyable/stressful/fun time of the week!

Anyway, in the build up to the Eagles game on Sunday I've been doing a lot of reading on here and agree with the majority that it'll be a walkover. I've placed some bets to make the game more interesting (not that it'll need it seeing as this is probably our biggest game of the season!).

Marshawn to score 3 or more TD's - 30/1

I think he can really exploit the D line, granted 3 is a little optimistic given his back but the difference in price between him scoring 2 and 3 were vast, so went for 3.

Hawks to win all 4 quarters - a massive 25/1

This seems like I'd be crazy not to go for it, as long as we have a decent push in the 1st quarter and gain momentum I think it can turn into another walkover

Opinions/views? To say I'm excited for the game is an understatement!

Welcome fellow degenerate gambler. I had Marshawn Lynch for three TDs against the Giants, unfortunately I doubled it with another bet that didn't come in. Not sure I fancy it against Philly but I'll be all too delighted to be wrong.

I love the all 4 quarters bet, a friend had it at 25/1 in the Superbowl, I wasn't brave enough. If you treble it up with GB to do it against Atlanta and the Saints to do it against the Panthers then you'll get odds of over 2500/1 . Worth a small note.

Good luck!

OP
OP
original poster

original poster

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, just put £5 on the bet mentioned, it would return £12,870!