Eagles Talk Radio discussed the Wind Forecast this morning..

Hawks46

Reaction score
That guy almost sounds like one of the Jerky Boys.

Brahn

Reaction score
Hawks46":1ahhf45d said:
That guy almost sounds like one of the Jerky Boys.

Sounds like Joe DiMaggio the voice of Bender on Futurama

irocdave

Reaction score
Anyone hear Hugh Millen on Softies show go off on an Eagles reporter this afternoon in a live interview for saying Lynch is stupid and a weirdo? I caught the aftermath, guess Millen was PISSED. Swore on the radio etc. Hawk fans were calling in and saying Millen said everything they would have to this idiot.

Listening to Millen afterwards was weird. He REALLLY likes Lynch and made a point of saying "if it was a reporter from Seattle that conversation would have gone differently.. but it wasn't and that guy deserved what he got"

HawkWow

Reaction score
Good stuff!

If you look closely at my avatar, the guy standing behind me ("JoJo the Mofo") is now finishing his internship at WYSP, sports radio in Philly. A lifelong Eagles / 76ers fan, holds season's tickets for both, and absolutely hilarious.

Fun fact:
Recently at a 76ers game, JoJo was asked to take a shot from half court for some charity. I have played hundreds of hrs of basketball with this guy...he is damn good....but like his Eagles, the pressure overwhelmed him and he "fell short". : /

He may end up a top programmer in Philly, but not as much as hitting rim? He will forever be a failure to me and I can't believe he actually told me of this... BUT he's picking our defense to win this game Sunday, which says more about teacher than student. ; ) And JoJo..I know you're reading this forum. Present yourself, mofo!