BeastMode designed caps.....

pmedic920

Reaction score
Wife sent me this screenshot.
Sorry I have no other info. The hat looks sharp and I'd bet y'all can figure out the Instagram thing.
6e499c7286099996ee8e6acf568bacbf.jpg

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Its a contest. I submitted my new era hawks hats (6) with the hashtag #lynchlaunch... Only to find that their are people that obviously have spent their life savings on new era seahawks hats. No way i win

keatonisballin

Reaction score
On Seahawks.com it looks like you can enter to win one at the launch party thing at the pro shop on Tuesday. But no way is new era stupid enough to have Beast design a cap and not sell it to the masses. They'll sell like hotcakes.

Also I think it's awesome he chose to use the old school logo.

drcool

Reaction score
I will check and see if Fanatics.com is planning on carrying those. Sometimes with special editions we don't get them but since we also power the Seahawks pro shop and NFLShop.com I would guess there is a decent possibility.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
drcool":3i8d4m1r said:
I will check and see if Fanatics.com is planning on carrying those. Sometimes with special editions we don't get them but since we also power the Seahawks pro shop and NFLShop.com I would guess there is a decent possibility.

PLEASE keep us posted.

drcool

Reaction score
The best info I can get on these right now is they will be available for sale at proshop.seahawks.com and NFLShop.com at around 6:00 EST tomorrow. There will be a blue and green model. If that changes I will let you know.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
We'll see.

I have an order in w/ the pro shop for the green, an order in with new era caps for the blue one. One confirmation with the pro shop, no confirmation w/ new era. Ugh.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Proshop just sent shipping confirmation on the green hat. Ordered it the night they were released at the proshop. Nothing new yet on the blue.

seabowl

Reaction score

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
3xtc03Q

from imgur:
For those of you who work downtown, the Westlake Pro Shop JUST pulled a box of the Beast Mode New Eras off the truck

A

Anonymous

Is that an actual straw-hat woven on the bill, or a composite material?

Latest posts