Ah, crap. 8-5.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just watched part time Seahawks hater Brian Billick say on NFL Network that his bold prediction this weekend is that the Seahawks will score more than 30 and the Eagles will score less than 20.

HE859E36B

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Is ok, I am studying the force as we speak. I just finished A New Hope and next is Empire......The force only works on the weak minded... Also watching Sherlock Holmes. He is also not weak minded. Class is in session..or over...not sure which.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":r42zl1g5 said:
Is ok, I am studying the force as we speak. I just finished A New Hope and next is Empire......The force only works on the weak minded... Also watching Sherlock Holmes. He is also not weak minded. Class is in session..or over...not sure which.
And when Sherlock goes to the future he uses genetic stuff to make himself super strong and gets punched by Bill Shatner's alternate reality younger self, but it doesn't hurt him. So this pointy-eared guy with a screwed-down hairdo like some cat from Japan has to fight Future Genetic Sherlock and he pinches his neck, which usually isn't a big deal, except this pointy eared guy has, like, the Force in his pinching fingers so it hurts A LOT.

That's just one note on a different aspect of the Force that doesn't get much notice. But how does this help counter the Bad Juju Force that Bill Brianick put out there, you ask?

The Pinchy Force comes from Vulcan. Paul Allen OWNS Vulcan. We got this.

Eagles get pinched.

9-4

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
And known Seahawk hater Mark Schlereth and former Beagle Ron Jaworski (also known as Colon Krapperdink's personal caddy) both picked the Hawks to win this week. Because of that, they've all offset each other and the better team will win. That by the way, would be the Seattle Seahawks. No worries Aros.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Aros":32zwcjk1 said:
I just watched part time Seahawks hater Brian Billick say on NFL Network that his bold prediction this weekend is that the Seahawks will score more than 30 and the Eagles will score less than 20.

HE859E36B

Ha...my prediction was / is 31-19.

Happy Pearl Harbor day, Philly.