Secondary for this game

Largent80

Reaction score
Looks like Lane may not play so this week they moved Max to slot with Simon outside.

"Seattle adjusted for Lane's absence last week by sliding Maxwell inside in nickel situations with Tharold Simon replacing Maxwell on the outside. Carroll like what he saw and said Seattle could utilize the same strategy Sunday, in which case Maxwell would find himself covering rookie slot receiver Jordan Matthews."

http://mynorthwest.com/292/2661225/Lane ... nst-Eagles

fef

Reaction score
Coming from an Eagles fan, how does this impact their secondary? Do you think it hurts it or is about the same? maybe improves?

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Simon is young but I have been happy with his performance. I think overall you could look at this as causing a depth shortage more than anything.

This is a rediculously tall secondary with that crew out there.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
fef":5peuo9ko said:
Coming from an Eagles fan, how does this impact their secondary? Do you think it hurts it or is about the same? maybe improves?

In My opinion, I think that Simon is a tiny bit slower and still working on getting used to playing. Maxwell in the middle works just fine. Not too much different than where he has been the past 2 years. Simon has been waiting in the wings to get his chance and a few weeks ago, let his feelings get him penalties. Needs to keep his head on straight. Good luck to the Eagles.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Simon looks as if he's going to be a really good DB talent once he get's more control over his body and gets his technique down. I love how aggressive the kid is but he seriously needs to hone it in a play a little smarter.

Totally sounding like an armchair general right now but just my .02. Here's to hoping we do something that I rarely do mid-coitus... and that's pulling it out.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Simon has a lot of talent but is still learning. Maxwell in the middle (no Malcomb..ha) is a nice move because he is long and fast.

Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor are the boom lower dudes, and they are gonna cause pain.

Not going to be an easy day for Philly.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
We are going to seriously miss Lane on ST. Can't he EVER stay healthy? What is it now? I haven't seen the injury report. :(

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2apfi16c said:
We are going to seriously miss Lane on ST. Can't he EVER stay healthy? What is it now? I haven't seen the injury report. :(

He broke his butt.

Really.