Seahawks beat Eagles, but Pete Carrolls secret is revealed

Quorthon13

Reaction score
First post here.

Longtime lurker - finally decided to post.

I see the Seahawks winning - 24 - 21, hopefully get some early turnovers and make it a blowout, but there record seems to be pretty consistently close games especially on the east coast.

Been a Seahawks fan pretty much since I was born, have pictures in my Seahawks Jammies when I was a kid.

Now I am also of fan of internet spoof songs - I loved 'Beastmode and coach Pete' and 'what does the hawk say?'

I've always wanted to create one of my own, so when myself and my friend were rewatching one of the Seahawks games and Pete Carroll made a face on the sideline - the idea for this was created when he did a screen grab..... And before everyone jumps on that I am not a great singer - I know that - autotune was my friend. ;-)

So without further ado, find out something about Pete you never knew. ;-)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/roFqzrPugVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[youtube]http://youtu.be/roFqzrPugVo[/youtube]

Pete Carroll - My secret's been revealed
http://youtu.be/roFqzrPugVo
edit: Not sure why embde isn't working, so here is just the link

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Quorthon13":23azzxvi said:
First post here.

I see the Seahawks winning - 24 - 21, hopefully get some early turnovers and make it a blowout, but there record seems to be pretty consistently close games especially on the east coast.

Been a Seahawks fan pretty much since I was born, have pictures in my Seahawks Jammies when I was a kid.

Now I am also of fan of internet spoof songs - I loved 'Beastmode and coach Pete' and 'what does the hawk say?'

I've always wanted to create one of my own, so when myself and my friend were rewatching one of the Seahawks games and Pete Carroll made a face on the sideline - the idea for this was created when he did a screen grab..... And before everyone jumps on that I am not a great singer - I know that - autotune was my friend. ;-)

[youtube]roFqzrPugVo[/youtube]

Tried to fix it for you.

OP
OP
Q

Quorthon13

Reaction score
thanks for embedding it.... and glad you guys liked it. ;-)

OP
OP
Q

Quorthon13

Reaction score
I thought the lyrics turned out pretty funny, but ya, I wish I was a better singer.

suppaball

Reaction score
???? The ish was that? But thanks it's the thought that counts. You get an E for effort.

rideaducati

Reaction score
suppaball":2w4frah4 said:
???? The ish was that? But thanks it's the thought that counts. You get an E for effort.

Or is it the two f's that follow...

OP
OP
Q

Quorthon13

Reaction score
I thought about having my daughter sing it (who can actually sing), but then PC would have had a whole 'nother secret. ;-)

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Okay what messed up subliminal messages was embedded in that video?

Edited by ivotuk. No F words in the main forums, masked or otherwise.

pehawk

Reaction score
Good job, dude. This may be the pinnacle of seahawks.net AND music. Love everything about it.

Now, excuse me I have to go throw another log on the pyre.

xgeoff

Reaction score
That's 30 seconds of my life I can never get back...

OP
OP
Q

Quorthon13

Reaction score
pehawk":1hz4t8dw said:
Good job, dude. This may be the pinnacle of seahawks.net AND music. Love everything about it.

Now, excuse me I have to go throw another log on the pyre.

lol....

Well if nothing else - at least my score prediction was pretty close, had the Seahawks score correct.

And not sure what people were seeing/hearing - but no swearing or subliminal messages in it.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Quorthon13":evag1n6f said:
First post here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/roFqzrPugVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[youtube]http://youtu.be/roFqzrPugVo[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/roFqzrPugVo
edit: Not sure why embde isn't working, so here is just the link
That was pretty good--fricken bizzare.