No stoppin this train...

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Not a single team has dethroned us.

Not a single team has dominated us.

Not a single team has distracted us.

It's Super Bowl or Bust for this squad and its up to the rest of the NFL to get used to it.

We WILL win out, end up 12-4 ( 16-4 in the last 20 and 27-5 in the last 32).

And OFFICIALLY, for the 1st time in 2014 it's SB or bust for this squad. We are officially good enough to win it all and there's no doubt most teams will not beat us ANYWHERE!

Aristotle22

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":1jox6ncw said:
Not a single team has dethroned us.

Not a single team has dominated us.

Not a single team has distracted us.

It's Super Bowl or Bust for this squad and its up to the rest of the NFL to get used to it.

We WILL win out, end up 12-4 ( 16-4 in the last 20 and 27-5 in the last 32).

And OFFICIALLY, for the 1st time in 2014 it's SB or bust for this squad. We are officially good enough to win it all and there's no doubt most teams will not beat us ANYWHERE!

Agreed, we are rolling

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Yeah I was extremely nervous about this game but just kept thinking that no one in this league can dominate us. Be patient and let our players make plays (talking to myself).

We also have Russell.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3lt3phu2 said:
seahawkfreak":3lt3phu2 said:
.........We also have Russell.
Too bad we don't have 2007 Hasselebeck tho.
C'mon man it was his peak, no dominate running game. I love me some Hass too, but less disappointments with big Russ. Sorry ,,,no Seahawk qb has given the same gratification as Wilson ,,,,and,,,,and I will even exclude Russell's SB.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Was talking w/a co-worker about this today. Think about the mindset of MANY people, let alone your own personal mindset when the Hawks were sitting at 3-3. And compare it to now. Shoot, even at 6-4 and getting ready to face one of the toughest stretches in NFL history (record wise strength of schedule). Look where we are now. The way they have been playing, I'll be honest, I'll be dissapointed if they don't run the table at this point. Not that I'd be any less confident w/a record of 11-5 going into playoffs. But, I fully expect them to run the table.