Big Balls C-Mike

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/541764983651328001[/tweet]

getnasty

Reaction score
This might have been my favorite moment of the game. At first i thought he was waiving Turbo off, but nope it was Marshawn. C Mike needs some more touches, just not sure he needs to take them from Marshawn.

seedhawk

Reaction score
There will be life after Lynch. CM actually provided a few glimpses of that today.

seabowl

Reaction score
Reminded me when the coach was waiving for Rudy to stay in on the last play.

Gametime

Reaction score
I love his fire and attitude. He WANTS to play. Hard to teach that.

legend38

Reaction score
seabowl":1cc8hcu7 said:
Reminded me when the coach was waiving for Rudy to stay in on the last play.

Lol, exactly what I was thinking.

Sac

Reaction score
It does take balls. Good for him showing some initiative. I like to see the hunger.

I'm sure Pete will at least secretly like it, too.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He also ran hard today. Still excited about his future.

Tical21

Reaction score
Somebody is kind of getting the Golden Tate treatment. Kid must think he's in the NBA though, you don't do that in the NFL unless you've earned it.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I was surprised he did that. But he made the most out of his game sealing carries today

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I laughed so hard when I saw that. Best part was when he knew it wasn't gonna happen and he just put his head down and jogged back to the sideline.

cacksman

Reaction score
I thought to myself repeatedly that CMike looked way faster than everyone else on the field when he was in, and that he should have taken carries from Marshawn.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I loved that he did it. It wasn't disrespectful and he showed some fire. I've never doubted his talent and he can be an elite back if he is given the chance. I would love to see even more of him and have been clamoring for it all year. I don't think its really fair to compare Lynch to Michael in regards to speed as they are two different backs. I thought Lynch played very well today too.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I was in a good mood when CMike came in but I'm not going to throw out these one liners like RB of the future. That d-line was done for by the time he was in, Lynch had literally beat them out of wanting to play.

Good to see him feeling confident enough to do something like this, that's my biggest worry having him sit in on the pine so much. Would love to see him as a CoP back next year to give Lynch some real rest during games.

Boycie

Reaction score
I couldn't believe it when i saw it yesterday. I agree that he needs more touches, but when Lynch is coming in with his helmet on, you get off the field. I like his jam though!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Have to love seeing that out of a young back up. He definitely runs hard and has earned a few more carries.

Boycie

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3brvf03o said:
Ace_Rimmer":3brvf03o said:
I couldn't believe it when i saw it yesterday. I agree that he needs more touches, but when Lynch is coming in with his helmet on, you get off the field. I like his jam though!

Ace Rimmer.....what a guy....

He's no Dwayne Dibbly!