We had a good win today, but lets not get carried away.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
We all need to keep in top form and not overlook this coming weeks match up. We need to be prepare to fight hard and smart down on the field guys, just like today. Stay focused!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":ylmgp5u0 said:
We all need to keep in top form and not overlook this coming weeks match up. We need to be prepare to fight hard and smart down on the field guys, just like today. Stay focused!

Wait... what?

Go Hawks!

evergreen

Reaction score
A nose diving 49er team is just as scary as a red hot one. Still we are what we thought we were.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Uh yeah ok...what time should I be suited up and ready to play?

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1kxcfb00 said:
KitsapHawk":1kxcfb00 said:

Wait... what?

Go Hawks!

What is there to not understand? We cannot afford to overlook this game vs. the niners, we need to be ready for a trap game.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":18blj98n said:
Ad Hawk":18blj98n said:
KitsapHawk":18blj98n said:

Wait... what?

Go Hawks!

What is there to not understand? We cannot afford to overlook this game vs. the niners, we need to be ready for a trap game.

It's just that... well... I don't really need to be ready for anything. If the players are ready, then there's not trap.

I'm not worried about them, nor will I underestimate any team we play--they're all professionals.

But the Hawks are just playing on another level right now than the niners; I don't expect that to change, regardless of my "fan-based" opinion.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":2ozpkq12 said:
Ad Hawk":2ozpkq12 said:
KitsapHawk":2ozpkq12 said:

Wait... what?

Go Hawks!

I knew it....the fans aren't even given three hours to revel in the best game we've played all year?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
evergreen":10pcv6o4 said:
Worry about the Rams!

Yeah, I'm more worried about the Rams, too. They have a lot of momentum, and have pitched two shutouts in a row. We don't play them for several weeks, though, so the team won't be focused on them yet.

Right now, I'm just savoring the win, and getting as carried away with my team as a fan should after a statement win.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":ota38i70 said:
Ad Hawk":ota38i70 said:
KitsapHawk":ota38i70 said:

Wait... what?

Go Hawks!

No game against SF is ever a trap game.

But that being the case, if there were ever a team that is ready to pack up and not play for anything it would be them. Entire coaching staff has one foot out the door.

This is not a trap game. Trap games usually involve a team/coaching staff that is playing for something. I think Harbaugh doesn't even care anymore. Hard to put your heart and soul into a game against the Seahawks when you're also looking at properties online in Miami, Michigan or Chicago.

djb28

Reaction score
I dont have to do anything. Just wait for the next game and yell at my TV.

Chapman

Reaction score
Seems like win or lose this board explodes with really dumb threads.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Chapman":2urd2z3b said:
Seems like win or lose this board explodes with really dumb threads.

It happens more with some individuals than others.

Almost a bait and switch thread... mods?

SUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWLSUPERB OWL

CARRIED AWAYYYYYY!!!!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2tb55koc said:
I'm very much assuming that OP's posts here are satire.

That's the problem with the little "sarcasm off" sign... I get used to it, then don't recognize similar rhetoric when it's absent.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":27np4bdy said:

Since I don't have a ticket, I'll have to take out 9er fans outside the stadium; free Everclear!

Or maybe I'll find a stop light on 4th Ave ; every time I see a 9ers jersey in a vehicle I'll run out and icepick a tire.

Not sure what you mean about staying in top form, but I'm down anyway!

pehawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2notteyk said:

And a nice satire it is. There's a few twitter peeps that like to give Hawks fans these type of sermons. It's so embarrassing to themselves and all of us.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
pehawk":21dxo4r1 said:
MidwestHawker":21dxo4r1 said:

And a nice satire it is. There's a few twitter peeps that like to give Hawks fans these type of sermons. It's so embarrassing to themselves and all of us.

Hell, there's even one who hosts the last show of the day on KJR.