Your favourite play of the Eagles game

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Mine was definitely on the kickoff in the 2nd half when Kam planted their returner and our entire team celebrated like we just won the super bowl....all on a play when we didn't even get the ball or anything like that. I had a smile from ear to ear and was giggling like a school girl. I saw 2013 all over again, so much swagger

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Probably that Jermaine Kearse diving catch...that was a thing of beauty

ivotuk

Reaction score
12thManNorth":1emx35lf said:
Mine was definitely on the kickoff in the 2nd half when Kam planted their returner and our entire team celebrated like we just won the super bowl....all on a play when we didn't even get the ball or anything like that. I had a smile from ear to ear and was giggling like a school girl. I saw 2013 all over again, so much swagger

CANADIAN ALERT!!!! :p "Favourite" indeed! For some perverse reason, I got great enjoyment out of our rookies, Norwood and Richardson catching footballs, especially Norwood.

Rob12

Reaction score
Russell seeing nothing but daylight on the TD run on the read option early on to tie the game up. That was the play that calmed my nerves. Such a beautiful play.

Rob12

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2n7juh62 said:
Probably that Jermaine Kearse diving catch...that was a thing of beauty

One of the better catches I've seen. I think some have soured on Kearse a little bit this year but I hope he's back next year. He's not a 1 or 2 but he can make big plays.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of tone setters, and there was a play in the 1st quarter where Wagner met Shady in the hole, stopped him cold and flipped him backwards.

That set the tone and told the Eagles "not sure who you've been playing all year, but that sh*$ ain't gonna work today."

Tical21

Reaction score
The play where Marshawn did the Tracy Porter to 315 lb. Bennie Logan.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Wilson to Paul Richardson on 3rd and 15 to set up the go-ahead FG gets my vote.

Norwood and Moeaki had a couple fantastic and underrated plays, too. This was a really good game for the offensive guys.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Wilson's run had me jumping but that pass to Baldwin was a breath of fresh air. We will need some more explosive plays down the stretch and it was nice to see that they are still capable.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1us6mnso said:
The Wilson throw to Lynch for a TD.
That play is becoming one of my favorites because he is always so wide open on it. The whole offense did a great job of selling that play to the right then bam, throw a lob to the left to a wide open beastmode in the open field. :)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Marshawn's first run after the fumble. I need to watch it again but I remember him dragging 4-5 guys about 7 yards and leaving a trail of dead.

Shawn doesn't fumble a lot but when he does, watch out the next time he touches the ball. Somebody has to pay.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tical21":hx1xpk2z said:
The play where Marshawn did the Tracy Porter to 315 lb. Bennie Logan.
seconded. Logan looked defeated after that.

StoneCold

Reaction score
:mrgreen:
BlueBlood":gaujbptm said:
Wilson's run had me jumping but that pass to Baldwin was a breath of fresh air. We will need some more explosive plays down the stretch and it was nice to see that they are still capable.

Baldwin TD was a thing of beauty. When I saw RW loft it up with touch and it fell right in ADB's hands it looked like RW from last year. Definitely hope we see more of that.

SC

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
12thManNorth":1x5zilwe said:

Loved that play. A screaming Kam picked up the ball and held it overhead, and the rest of the team danced and yelled around him like he had returned home with the enemy King's head on a spike. A truly primal scene.

I think my favorite play, though, was Simon's interception, maybe because it came after a cool and collected Sherman calmed down a very upset and agitated Simon on the sideline a short time before. Reminded me of something similar that happened in Sherman's rookie year before anyone knew who he was going to become. Difference being, in the latter case it was a similarly upset and agitated Sherman that was being calmed by the veterans in that secondary. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Latest posts