Kam Kickoff tackle celebration....

mitleth

Reaction score
Could someone post a video or .GIF of the celebration where Kam holds the ball up surrounded by his teammates? Thanks!

ivotuk

Reaction score
That was awesome! In the 1st hour of Brock and Salk this morning they replay Raible's call twice and it pumps you up!

fiverabbit

Reaction score
Can somebody make a Gif of the whole game. Thanks. :th2thumbs:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Imagine being a Philly fan and seeing that.

That's the moment we knew we were going to win this game. Nobody matches our intensity. Let them pump up Green Bay and New England. They don't want this noise.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Note the interaction between Sherm and Maragos at the end. You can tell Maragos misses that intensity so badly!

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Loved it. Kam is like Hulk out there. Not even fair lol. Nice to see Maragos playing. Wasnt a big fan when he played for us, but he's a good dude. Sherman giving him a little love

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
FloweryRegalBrownbutterfly.gif

Tumblr ml4lth0EJ01rs13bbo1 400

Hollywood_N_Vine

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":dddbouie said:
theENGLISHseahawk":dddbouie said:

That's the moment we knew we were going to win this game. Nobody matches our intensity. Let them pump up Green Bay and New England. They don't want this noise.

We will destroy both of those weedy-ass teams. Seriously, the NFL and the pundits are all so stupid. They all think that a finesse offense with a classic pocket passer is a lock to win all the time. They'll talk about the intelligence and precision of Rodgers and Brady. They'll talk about offensive execution, about McCarthy and Belichek's gameplanning. They'll say the Seahawks have no chance - just like they did last year. Then the game starts, and we kick the living shit out of the other team for four quarters of football, and now they all have nothing to say anymore.

I approve this message

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Hollywood_N_Vine":1jankhjy said:
peachesenregalia":1jankhjy said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1jankhjy said:

We will destroy both of those weedy-ass teams. Seriously, the NFL and the pundits are all so stupid. They all think that a finesse offense with a classic pocket passer is a lock to win all the time. They'll talk about the intelligence and precision of Rodgers and Brady. They'll talk about offensive execution, about McCarthy and Belichek's gameplanning. They'll say the Seahawks have no chance - just like they did last year. Then the game starts, and we kick the living shit out of the other team for four quarters of football, and now they all have nothing to say anymore.

I approve this message

Your approval has been approved.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
That is classic Kam!

By the way, did you see Earl Thomas at the very end, screen-left, working the Ref? I thought you couldn't touch a ref, but he does the "bro-side-hug" thing to point out something, maybe the fumble?

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
I'm more impressed with Sherm patting Maragos on the helmet in that gif.

There there Chris. I know you miss this, but them's the breaks kid.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2a8cgwut said:
That is classic Kam!

By the way, did you see Earl Thomas at the very end, screen-left, working the Ref? I thought you couldn't touch a ref, but he does the "bro-side-hug" thing to point out something, maybe the fumble?

Haha saw that too. Love ETs intensity, guy goes 110% the entire game even at the refs.

Seahawk79

Reaction score
Attitude and swagger is back in full effect, the team (especially our D) is oozing with confidence and walk the talk like performances again.

byau

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":3nhtaciu said:

"When one of us makes a play, we all make a play" - ET3 post-game interview Seahawks vs Eagles

Seems lots of ex-player analysts (local and espn) are mentioning this as one of the big Seahawks plays, even giving them (analysts) goosebumps and talking about how this type of chemistry propels a team so much further

#WhosGotMyBack

[youtube]fPDGcSQUb7I[/youtube]

BamKam

Reaction score
byau":5tjj2bnk said:
NJSeaHawk":5tjj2bnk said:
FloweryRegalBrownbutterfly.gif

"When one of us makes a play, we all make a play" - ET3 post-game interview Seahawks vs Eagles

Seems lots of ex-player analysts (local and espn) are mentioning this as one of the big Sehawks plays, even giving them (analysts) goosebumps and talking about how this type of chemistry propels a team so much further

#WhosGotMyBack

[youtube]fPDGcSQUb7I[/youtube]

Think we can all agree that celebration was pretty classless. Guy could have been seriously hurt. Wish Kam would have said some sort of classy apology after the game to make up for it.

Reaction score
BamKam":1n6ooar4 said:
Think we can all agree that celebration was pretty classless. Guy could have been seriously hurt. Wish Kam would have said some sort of classy apology after the game to make up for it.
Did somebody forget to use their emoticons? >>> :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_off:
If not, then I am one classless SOB because I see nothing that's classless or needs to be apologized for.

Go Hawks,
BillA