Pete Prisco mysteriously quiet about the Hawks on Twitter

RunTheBall

Reaction score
After a week of ripping Wilson and Lynch and predicting an Eagles 10-point win, somehow he has yet to make any Twitter references at all to the Seahawks-Eagles game. Interesting... For a guy that is supposed to be an "unbiased" CBS writer he sure seems VERY biased. Before the game tweets, retweets...etc mocking Lynch. After the game dead silence.

https://twitter.com/priscocbs

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
RunTheBall":bao8wgma said:
After a week of ripping Wilson and Lynch and predicting an Eagles 10-point win, somehow he has yet to make any Twitter references at all to the Seahawks-Eagles game. Interesting... For a guy that is supposed to be an "unbiased" CBS writer he sure seems VERY biased. Before the game tweets, retweets...etc mocking Lynch. After the game dead silence.

https://twitter.com/priscocbs

Did some digging, found this:

Ryan Stevens ‏@RyanStevens 22h 22 hours ago
@PriscoCBS must be very upset the Seahawks dominated...
4:51 PM - 7 Dec 2014 · Details

Pete Prisco
‏@PriscoCBS
@ryanstevens Don't really care.

:lol:

SeaTown81

Reaction score
From his week in review article. Hilarious how the dude finds a way to be a prick even when complimenting. Nice of him to refer to Wilson supporters as nut jobs.

And no, I'm not bothering with a link. King Troll doesn't deserve the clicks.

I have been a critical realist of Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson for much of his career. I think he's a good quarterback who some are rushing up the tree of greatness. I still don't think he's great in the pocket, but I have to give him due for the way he played against the Eagles. He made some timely throws and seemed in control of the game. He threw a touchdown pass to Doug Baldwin from the pocket that was a nice read, a nice throw and looked like growth for him.

If that continues to happen, the nut jobs that think he's in the top-5 in the league won't be so far off. For now, he's doing a good job. He still runs too much -- and the Eagles caught onto that in the second half and hit him some on those keepers -- but he did a nice job for the Seahawks against the Eagles. He finished with 263 yards passing, two touchdown passes for 48 yards and a score. That was his best game this season. On a hot team, he might be getting hot at the right time.

Smellyman

Reaction score
SeaTown81":21e2egim said:
From his week in review article. Hilarious how the dude finds a way to be a prick even when complimenting. Nice of him to refer to Wilson supporters as nut jobs.

And no, I'm not bothering with a link. King Troll doesn't deserve the clicks.

I have been a critical realist of Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson for much of his career. I think he's a good quarterback who some are rushing up the tree of greatness. I still don't think he's great in the pocket, but I have to give him due for the way he played against the Eagles. He made some timely throws and seemed in control of the game. He threw a touchdown pass to Doug Baldwin from the pocket that was a nice read, a nice throw and looked like growth for him.

If that continues to happen, the nut jobs that think he's in the top-5 in the league won't be so far off. For now, he's doing a good job. He still runs too much -- and the Eagles caught onto that in the second half and hit him some on those keepers -- but he did a nice job for the Seahawks against the Eagles. He finished with 263 yards passing, two touchdown passes for 48 yards and a score. That was his best game this season. On a hot team, he might be getting hot at the right time.

Right on. It is pretty sad when a supposed jounalist is nothing more than an internet troll.

Everyone quit reading him

Natethegreat

Reaction score
He clearly doesn't watch every game as that wasn't his best game this year like he states. Also saying that looked like improvement "for Wilson" seems like a dig as well. Especially when he has made throws like that since year one.

pehawk

Reaction score
I've had many run-ins with him this year. Once I provided him Wilson's 2013 pocket numbers (after him publishing the Wilson can't throw from pocket article); 2.5k yards, 20 TD's, 5 INT's and 104 rating. He then published one saying "Wilson's numbers were inflated by screens", so I gave him Wilson's YPA and air yards stats. Eventually his own colleagues called him out and ripped him for never admitting an error.

He's an easy curmudgeon to troll and engage on twitter.

OP
OP
R

RunTheBall

Reaction score
pehawk":8ztu22rb said:
I've had many run-ins with him this year. Once I provided him Wilson's 2013 pocket numbers (after him publishing the Wilson can't throw from pocket article); 2.5k yards, 20 TD's, 5 INT's and 104 rating. He then published one saying "Wilson's numbers were inflated by screens", so I gave him Wilson's YPA and air yards stats. Eventually his own colleagues called him out and ripped him for never admitting an error.

Even better was back after the Seahawks-Broncos Week 3 game during the bye week for both teams he became obsessed with a 12-yard pass to Kearse on the sideline in the Game-Winning Overtime drive. He tweeted out a fuzzy picture of the catch and said it was CLEARLY incomplete and he had seen it 100+ times. Guy is literally obsessed with hating on the Hawks. Has to be jealousy-driven at this point.

Edit: Found the picture LOL, the guy will go to his grave hating the Seahawks.

https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS/status/515113185473728512

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Pete Prisco looks like "Pizza the Hutt" in the Spaceballs movie. Maybe he will all do us a favor and eat himself.

6710805253 61b93b3943 o 1

Mediot Pete Prisco

Spaceballs clip - [youtube]r_CDCrsO604[/youtube]

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
He's turned his perpetual frustration over the fact that his delusional manufactured Seattle narrative keeps getting blown back all over his face week in and week out by both the team and a relentless fan base into a nice little career...

pehawk

Reaction score
Pete wrote an article stating Dalton could've won a SB with Seattle. It's a good point, Dalton would do great behind the Hawks 2013 oline, playing that schedule and in playoffs.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
RunTheBall":jndqtqyj said:
pehawk":jndqtqyj said:

Even better was back after the Seahawks-Broncos Week 3 game during the bye week for both teams he became obsessed with a 12-yard pass to Kearse on the sideline in the Game-Winning Overtime drive. He tweeted out a fuzzy picture of the catch and said it was CLEARLY incomplete and he had seen it 100+ times. Guy is literally obsessed with hating on the Hawks. Has to be jealousy-driven at this point.

Russell must have stole his girl too.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":33rsvx9j said:
RunTheBall":33rsvx9j said:
pehawk":33rsvx9j said:

Russell must have stole his girl too.

Any female with Prisco needs to be checked for a pulse.

Laloosh

Reaction score
•I have been a critical realist of Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson for much of his career. I think he's a good quarterback who some are rushing up the tree of greatness. I still don't think he's great in the pocket, but I have to give him due for the way he played against the Eagles. He made some timely throws and seemed in control of the game. He threw a touchdown pass to Doug Baldwin from the pocket that was a nice read, a nice throw and looked like growth for him.

•I know corner Richard Sherman gets a lot of attention, deservedly so, but Byron Maxwell was impressive against the Eagles on the other side. He has really developed into a good cover corner.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pet ... e-want-him

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Heh - this dude is now going through the game and Tweeting all Sanchez's "missed reads." Some of these "open receivers" are free for a half-second literally 25-30 yards down the field as Sanchez is running for his life or physically unable to huck it in time. One PP image seemed to crop out ET on deep coverage to prove a point.

It's on par with "you didn't win - we beat ourselves." He's a troll, but he's also really determined to prove himself. #physicianhealthyself

Old meme still applies:
2591310-319x243px-ll-57f3c2e0_camron-you-mad.jpeg