Cris Carter......

Lithium

Reaction score
Has been giving Doug and our Receivers major props the last 2 days.

Yesterday he said something like "Baldwin has become their best receiver, he's making some big plays"

Today "they're making the most of their opportunities, just like last year in December and January, have to give them some respect"

Gained a little of my respect back.

titan3131

Reaction score
Maybe his son told him he wants to play for the hawks.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
whatevs. Too little too late from Carter. He can't even get our player's names right when he talks about the team and has no clue about any of them. I'm not sure how he keeps his job. His analysis is horrible and half-assed.

Seahawk79

Reaction score
He looked at the stats, which I talked about in another thread... Statistically our WR's are very good, they just lack targets. 211 catch attempts which is 30th in the league. Yet they catch 68.2 of those passes, 2nd in the NFL. Sure hands as well, they drop 2.4 of the targets they see for 6th best overall. When Russ lets it fly against single man coverage, we reap the benefits like yesterday. When he doesn't we kick FG's, punt more, and lack scoring punch by not stretching the field. It was great to hear the deserved praise about our WR's for once.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I was annoyed with his pedestrian comments last year, but generally speaking, Cris Carter is pretty good, especially on the Mike and Mike show.

Alexander

Reaction score
Back before the Super Bowl, everyone around here was so focused on Carter's diss of the WR corps that they seemed to completely miss the fact that he still picked the Hawks to beat the Broncos. He's actually been pretty complimentary of the team overall. Doug Baldwin may have a legitimate beef with the guy, but I don't understand why fans keep lumping him in with the rest of the haters. I mean, he's not Pete "Peyton must be licking his chops" Prisco.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":11l5g7sk said:
I was annoyed with his pedestrian comments last year, but generally speaking, Cris Carter is pretty good, especially on the Mike and Mike show.

I must just not be hearing what you are. To me he usually just sounds like he's rambling through token football experience and throwing whatever he can at an analysis hoping something sticks.

A

Anonymous

Well, if Pehawk can turn his bloodstream and his life around, so can Cris Carter.

:mrgreen:

raisethe3

Reaction score
Wasn't it him when he called Doug and the receivers "pedestrians"??

grizbob

Reaction score
raisethe3":up4q7a7y said:
Wasn't it him when he called Doug and the receivers "pedestrians"??

Yeah, that might have had something to do with my reply above :roll:

Slick

Reaction score
Chris Carter created the X-Files. Long running sci-fi mystery program on FoX. Why is Baldwin beefing with him? Did he hate the fact Mulder was written out of the show for the final two seasons?

OrFan

Reaction score
Once an alcoholic always an alcoholic. Screw this crutch leaning loser.