This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Had a feeling we were gonna beat Philly... just not quite as soundly as that! Making decent offenses look like utter crap is becoming the trademark of our awesome, beat-you-into-submission Defense. As a life-long defense-loving guy, this D that just happens to wear Seahawks blue is pure, unadulterated nirvana for me... And talk about respect. Remember those threads about no respect? Reading through all the opponent boards this season, as I tend to do, the prevailing sentiments towards our Hawks is a lot of hatred but utter respect. For Wilson, Lynch, and of course our bad-ass D. And the hatred is to be expected and should be embraced! It means you're really, really good! And they actually generally tend to like Wilson. There is admiration, respect, and some annoyance that he's not their quarterback! :lol: And certainly the "too short" thing is but a memory, put to rest by witnessing what he is capable of on the field. The Seahawks finally have that elusive "Elite" QB that we've lusted after for decades! I think it is safe to say that now and not get laughed at. And what more do you have to say about Lynch? Pretty much every team in the league would LOVE to have him. "The Beast" lives up to that moniker...
So anyways, on to Round 2 of the Humiliation Bowl with the suddenly and unexpectedly mediocre 49ers. Think there may be little fantasies of bloody revenge floating around in the 49ers heads? I'm pretty sure they're thinking that... I just don't think they have the horses, or the will, to get it done against our resurgent Hawks in the House o' Pain with 72,000 bloodthirsty 12's screaming their guts out. Is it Sunday yet??

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" board. Have to register to view. But I'm sure by now most of you already are...

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/

49ers webzone

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

Sports Hoopla

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/

Niners Digest (Scout)

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=69

Football's Future forum.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=33

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
At what point do we start to feel sorry for them?

I mean we've been stuck with McGwire, stouffer, gelbaugh, mirer, friesz, etc etc, so we know exactly what it's like to be stuck with karpernick..

original poster

Reaction score
There's some interesting threads over there, they are feeling far from optimistic!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ltafeep said:

I mean we've been stuck with McGwire, stouffer, gelbaugh, mirer, friesz, etc etc, so we know exactly what it's like to be stuck with karpernick..

I wouldn't lump mirer in with the rest of those QBs. He gave us a good rookie campaign and then a miracle return in draft picks.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JSeahawks":u7k4gsc5 said:

They aren't really stuck with him though. That contract makes it easy for them to cut bait unlike St. Louis and Bradford or Chicago and Cutler for example.

Torc

Reaction score
Bitter":mwjitmru said:
JSeahawks":mwjitmru said:

I wouldn't lump mirer in with the rest of those QBs. He gave us a good rookie campaign and then a miracle return in draft picks.

I wouldn't lump Stouffer in there either. He also did well as a rookie (under Knox) when he filled in for Krieg and then was ruined in the Flores / Behring regime.

That aside, the 49ers forums are depressing. We're at least thinking of them as a tough opponent coming to our house (well some of us are anyway :) ), their fans seem to have given up.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Torc":3kpdbpzo said:
Bitter":3kpdbpzo said:
JSeahawks":3kpdbpzo said:

I wouldn't lump Stouffer in there either. He also did well as a rookie (under Knox) when he filled in for Krieg and then was ruined in the Flores / Behring regime.

That aside, the 49ers forums are depressing. We're at least thinking of them as a tough opponent coming to our house (well some of us are anyway :) ), their fans seem to have given up.

We haven't all given up, just being realistic. I really think the turmoil in the lockeroom/Front office is really taking its toll. Jed York is a young and immature owner, even if there is a issue with him and Harbaugh, or Balke it should not be made public. Once the players start to hear it over and over it's going to have an effect, I'm sure if the front office keeps acting as if they have given up then a lot of the players will too.

It's shame really, so much talent on the 49ers and with the coaching staff (Roman aside) regardless of Harbaugh personality he has gotten the job done. He got us to 3 consecutive NFCC and a Super Bowl, it's not his fault we didn't win, once the ball left Kaps hands it was out of Harbaughs.

Personally, I think they should have paid him what he asked for in the off season. As a person he may be a D'bag, as a coach he's worth the money.

mort

Reaction score
"Can't the 9ers phone in a forfeit and just play a local high school football team?"

v1rotv2

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ej11dsj said:

I have a very hard time feeling sorry for arrogant, elitist and throw in your face history fans. They have not won SB in 20 years but according to their boasting they win it every year and are entitled to win every year.

At no point do I feel any sympathy for them. Ever!

Quorthon13

Reaction score
My prediction for the game - JH gives up and starts singing xmas carols on the sidelines
Sea 31, SF 10

Little Jimmy Harbaugh's sideline Christmas carol Classics:

[youtube]dE_TUVxmbaE[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/dE_TUVxmbaE

morgulon1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2bm7idkx said:

Drafting McGwire is one thing, resigning him for millions is another. Please slap yourself. We cannot feel sorry for those
douches. Did you feel sorry when Alex Rodriguez got popped for roids? Again?

byau

Reaction score
Hmmm... interesting.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... n-sherman/

OP:

The 49ers Offense needs to Play Smash Mouth Football especially with Richard Sherman. Sherman acts like the Seahawks are a one man show. His weakness is Tackling Backs out of the Backfield and I think the coaches should exploit that. Why don't the coaches set up Offensive strong side single coverage with Sherman, and Safety support to the weak side.

They should create a blocking Scheme to run strong side at Sherman all day long, make him do what he doesn't like to do, (Tackle a Full Speed Back out of the Backfield). "Run over the Pretty Boy one man team". When Sherman makes a dozen Tackles or more, the 49ers will be able to throw on Him with a Play action, roll out, Pump fake, Give n go fly route.

The 49ers need to stay Focused on a No Huddle, Smash Mouth Game Plan, Full throttle for 60 minutes.
Defense Should keep Wilson in the pocket and block his throws, and Keep Lynch on his heels and Back.
Win the turnover margin and Win Big in Seattle. "Leave the Distractions in SF"

Not sure he's been watching Sherman. Sherman's been near beastly with tackling the run.

To the credit of the webzone, the first handful of response are pretty on par.

Dude,

Whatever the gameplan is for Sunday, I'm sure Sherman knows it better than Roman.

W/ our luck he'll probably force a couple fumbles one for a TD

The only way to confuse Sherman is to have Gabbert playing QB. With Kap, he knows he is good for a couple of interceptions.

So you're going to gameplan an entire offense around one defensive back's supposed weakness.

BLUETHUNDER! Thanks again for the awesome post!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Dec 10, 2014 at 7:30 PM#179
SFGiant49ers
The best case scenario I can think of is that the Niners actually come out and compete with the cawks uckers and at least not get blown out. Maybe even score a TD?????? Maybe keep it fairly close, but ultimately in the end I am sure it will end in disappointment. I honestly have considered not even watching, but no matter what, I cant bring myself to not watch a Niner game. Even tho watchin the shecawks makes me wanna puke in my own mouth, I will still watch. Who knows, hopefully we can witness a devastating injury to richard sherman that can finally bring him down to earth and maybe humble him (is that even possible??) a bit.

If it's a blowout, they should just throw a deep pass towards sherm, and have Anquan or VD or both, just come out of nowhere and level him as hard as they can. Then pull out some turkey legs and sit on the midfield logo and eat. Would be entertaining at least

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... fP8G3Wt.99

:34853_doh:

This is the kind of post that will get you suspended over here and it's disappointing that they let it fly over there.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Laloosh":38g57lbk said:
SFGiant49ers
The best case scenario I can think of is that the Niners actually come out and compete with the cawks uckers and at least not get blown out. Maybe even score a TD?????? Maybe keep it fairly close, but ultimately in the end I am sure it will end in disappointment. I honestly have considered not even watching, but no matter what, I cant bring myself to not watch a Niner game. Even tho watchin the shecawks makes me wanna puke in my own mouth, I will still watch. Who knows, hopefully we can witness a devastating injury to richard sherman that can finally bring him down to earth and maybe humble him (is that even possible??) a bit.

If it's a blowout, they should just throw a deep pass towards sherm, and have Anquan or VD or both, just come out of nowhere and level him as hard as they can. Then pull out some turkey legs and sit on the midfield logo and eat. Would be entertaining at least

This is the kind of post that will get you suspended over here and it's disappointing that they let it fly over there.

That is actually par for the course over there. Never seen a 9er user post anything that they were ever censured for over there. Now if you're another teams fan who disagrees with a 9er user, even being as polite as can be, you are likely to get banned.

Laloosh

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2rldl90a said:
Page 15 and 16 on the Webzone forum thread about our game is hilarious.

Yeah, you know its bad when they're pondering how much success could have been had if only they had hired Carroll and drafted Russell.

If they win this week, they'll change their tune but it's hilarious to read.

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
Laloosh":2qhlmdyo said:
SFGiant49ers

this is exactly why I have no sympathy for them....as far as I am concerned, if they are looking for sympathy...it's in the dictionary some where between s**t and syphilis.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3urw3c2g said:
Quorthon13":3urw3c2g said:
My prediction for the game - JH gives up and starts singing xmas carols on the sidelines
Sea 31, SF 10

You need to keep making more of these. Pure genius. Find a way to monetize this somehow, too. Awesome. Well done.

This is what happens when you legalize marijuana.

Quorthon13

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":41howyet said:
peachesenregalia":41howyet said:
Quorthon13":41howyet said:
Sea 31, SF 10

You need to keep making more of these. Pure genius. Find a way to monetize this somehow, too. Awesome. Well done.

This is what happens when you legalize marijuana.

I know you're trying to be funny but as I have never smoked the MJ, the making of the video and legalizing marijuana are completely unrelated...... Or are you saying a certain coach may toke when he is in town on business. ;-)