Someone thinks we're going to the playoffs

Laloosh

Reaction score
This is from a poll on ESPN's NFL page. There's a certain team that is not on this list... can anyone guess which team I am talking about?

Attachments

• nfcPoll.png
    nfcPoll.png
    9 KB · Views: 1,067

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Most media "experts" have now given into the idea that we are winning the NFC West. Back-to-back impressive road wins will do that. Unless your name is Pete Prisco.

uncle fester

Reaction score
I'd always want the Cowboys to miss out. They can't cope in the aftermath when the playoff bus leaves without them, and neither can the media.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Even though the Cards are a division opponent I'd rather Dallas miss the playoffs.

All the Dallas fans I know have never been to texas, and probably never will ever go to texas, and act like football historians even though they think the NFL was conceived in the 90's amid oversized starter jackets and zubaz pants. They deserve nothing but disappointment.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
*allas will miss the playoffs because they have no D.

They will lose to Philly again who will feast on that weak D again, as will the Indy Lucks.

Jerruh Jones will get his annual offseason facelift early again this year. 8)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Barthawk":233a2h73 said:
would you rather have the Cards miss the playoffs two years in a row at 10-6 or have Dallas miss again? I lean towards the Cowboys..
The Cowboys no question. Arizona still has a chance to sneak in. Really all they have to do is win one more game out of three. It will be hard but I think San Francisco may have quit so that's their ticket if they lose against St. Louis (who I think is ready for a letdown game very soon).

kearly

Reaction score
I think Seattle wins out, but it does make me nervous that the team on the outside has the same record as Seattle, while owning the head to head tiebreaker. Lose any of these last three games and things could get dramatic, I think we might see an 11-5 team miss the playoffs this year.