Over and under on Russell Wilson for TD passes

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has thrown for 26 TDs each of the past two seasons. This season he's sitting at 17 with 3 games to go. Will he make it to 26? He's got 3 tough defenses to go through.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3ocd06b0 said:
Russell Wilson has thrown for 26 TDs each of the past two seasons. This season he's sitting at 17 with 3 games to go. Will he make it to 26? He's got 3 tough defenses to go through.
Not feeling it. I will go with 23.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I don't believe in the artificial distinction between passing TDs and rushing TDs perpetuated by the conspirators.

RW had 27 TDs in the regular season last year and 22 so far this year. I think he'll end up with another 5 to equal his total last year.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I would guess he ends up with 21-23 TD's unless he goes wild in the one of the next three games (I could see 2-3 td's this weekend and/or against the Rams, but I think the Cards game will be tough going). I just wonder if he can keep from throwing any more picks this season (5 right now). The only FULL TIME guy who has less is Aaron Rogers (3), that's not bad company.

My one other thought is if Russell can get his QBR back up over 100 like he did the last two seasons (he is at 95.2 right now). I think it's very possible with the way he is playing at the moment.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Passing TDs: I think his ceiling this year is probably around 22.

Overall TDs: He had 30 TDs in his rookie season and 27 last year. This year, he's currently sitting at 22. I think he probably ends up between his rookie and sophomore years. 28 is my guess.