atmosphere against the whiners

uk seahawk

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm flying over for the game on Sunday.
This will be my first experience against the whiners.
I know it will be loud..Will it be hostile as well ??
And is there bars to avoid ?.
At our soccer games we have bars designated for away fans and I wouldn't wanna walk into that..even tho it would hurt their pride to have a British guy laugh and wind them up.
Anyway I'm pumped up..go hawks

Riley12

Reaction score
For the NFCCG, the Niner fans took over the J&M, which is one reason I will never darken that doorstep again.

Niner fans in town for that game were also very full of themselves - pricks, douches, just like the team they follow (at least until the Raiders get good again).

Wear your Seahawks gear and go wherever you want to - we're at home.

I may carry around my photo of "The Tip" everywhere I go this Saturday while strolling around town.

OP
OP
U

uk seahawk

Reaction score
Riley12":1nj6re6o said:
For the NFCCG, the Niner fans took over the J&M, which is one reason I will never darken that doorstep again.

Niner fans in town for that game were also very full of themselves - pricks, douches, just like the team they follow (at least until the Raiders get good again).

Wear your Seahawks gear and go wherever you want to - we're at home.

I may carry around my photo of "The Tip" everywhere I go this Saturday while strolling around town.
Will definitely be wearing my colours..
If I have a few drinks I may even do a Sherman and smack their behind as I walk past them..thinking about it being from San Francisco that might not be a wise move !!
This is gonna be fun

OP
OP
U

uk seahawk

Reaction score
I heard Kells irish pub at pike place is haunted..would the whiners go there as they can talk about the past ??

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
You are flying all that way to see the end of the Niners...what shall we call it? Renaissance? No, that's way too highbrow for them. Hiccup of respectability in a lifetime of misery? Speed bump of good play on the hundred mile road of mediocrity? Hmm...

Anyway, enjoy witnessing it. I am jealous of everyone that is going to be there in person. It will be epic.

2_0_6

Reaction score
A few of my coworkers some who live locally and some who fly up for the game from the bay area all said they wont be going to the game this year. From the sample set of the 8 people Im referring to, it sounds as if they are expecting a beating and don't want to waste the money to see it.

Might there be even less Niner fans than usual this year? :49ersmall:

Whos the bandwagon fan base now?

OP
OP
U

uk seahawk

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":usy4sm2m said:
You are flying all that way to see the end of the Niners...what shall we call it? Renaissance? No, that's way too highbrow for them. Hiccup of respectability in a lifetime of misery? Speed bump of good play on the hundred mile road of mediocrity? Hmm...

Anyway, enjoy witnessing it. I am jealous of everyone that is going to be there in person. It will be epic.
Flying all that way to see the hawks..to witness the end of the whiners is a added bonus..and to get eliminated for the second year in seattle would be great to watch :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
U

uk seahawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2ap1w7ql said:
A few of my coworkers some who live locally and some who fly up for the game from the bay area all said they wont be going to the game this year. From the sample set of the 8 people Im referring to, it sounds as if they are expecting a beating and don't want to waste the money to see it.

We call them glory hunters..any true fan will follow their team through thick or thin..we also have another saying..'you can always divorce your wife but not your football team'

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
uk seahawk":27npkpfl said:
I heard Kells irish pub at pike place is haunted..would the whiners go there as they can talk about the past ??

You hear the one about the two Irish guys who walked by a pub?

...Right.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
dont think you really have to worry about opposing team fans here. they should keep to themselves.

Especially since i'm sure half the niner fans who were planning on coming to this game started selling off their tickets a couple weeks ago.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
uk seahawk":2jbcl6t5 said:
Hawk_Nation":2jbcl6t5 said:

We call them glory hunters..any true fan will follow their team through thick or thin..we also have another saying..'you can always divorce your wife but not your football team'
Glory Hunters! Fabulous!

Yeah, if you're wearing blue and green you'll have the run of the town. :)

See all you want to see and fall in love with Seattle like many of us do. Most Seattle-ites will be chuffed to have a chin wag with you wherever you go! Safe travels!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Man, I'm jealous. You're probably witnessing the end of the Harbaugh era in SF.

Boycie

Reaction score
uk seahawk":36hqiq0h said:
Hi all

At our soccer games we have bars designated for away fans and I wouldn't wanna walk into that..even tho it would hurt their pride to have a British guy laugh and wind them up.

Just see which bars have a tonne of Niner fans and stay away from them. You are in the friendly confines of the 12th man so you shouldn't have a problem finding a nice pub to sit down and tilt back a few in.

Boycie

Reaction score
uk seahawk":3rh6agbv said:
Hawk_Nation":3rh6agbv said:

I thought the "glory hunter" tag only applied to Man United fans! SCUM!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I predict this will one of the loudest crowds of all time.

We've been waiting four years to put a nail in the Harbaugh and Niner coffin, so I think it's going to be nuts in the Clink. This one's personal.

Boycie

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2lal0q1d said:
Ace_Rimmer":2lal0q1d said:
uk seahawk":2lal0q1d said:
Hawk_Nation":2lal0q1d said:

Ace Rimmer....what a guy..

And yes, dirty disgusting United bastards scum shitebags.

We are Leeds! We are Leeds! We are Leeds!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Not to derail this thread, but Blue is the colour. And Chelsea is the name.

Wankchester United are a bunch of mingering tossers. The lot of em. But I digress...

Anyway, I want the shutout and the blowout in the Clink this Sunday! :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
uk seahawk":1mip80es said:
Hi all

They'll probably be 1 bar in the entire city taken over by 'em. Who knows which one, last time it was the J&M.

And no it won't be hostile by any means anywhere for you wearing blue and green. The 12th man will be all over, have fun!

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
If you come to TD City, you can watch the morning games on the big screen and take in some the atmosphere- should be fun.

OP
OP
U

uk seahawk

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":1aj1pyfz said:
uk seahawk":1aj1pyfz said:
Hawk_Nation":1aj1pyfz said:

and the mickey mousers ( Liverpool ) fans..but 100 per cent with you on man utd