Interesting stat...

Canhawks

Reaction score
The last 7 teams to play the Hawks have gone on to lose there next game.Looks to me like the the Eagles can easily follow suit against the Cowboys this week.Seems to me this sort of thing was going on last year also.Either our opponents are getting emotionally high to play us and have a mental let down the following week or we just plain beat the life out of them,or a combo of the two!!!! :th2thumbs:

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Canhawks":1pue6fnp said:
The last 7 teams to play the Hawks have gone on to lose there next game.Looks to me like the the Eagles can easily follow suit against the Cowboys this week.Seems to me this sort of thing was going on last year also.Either our opponents are getting emotionally high to play us and have a mental let down the following week or we just plain beat the life out of them,or a combo of the two!!!! :th2thumbs:

God, I hope not. The Cowboys need to be a game behind us.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Not really feeling an Eagles loss this weekend. I think that they will bounce back pretty hard and win.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Looks to me like the the Eagles can easily follow suit against the Cowboys this week
Please by all that's holy don't let this happen. We need Dallas out of the mix for any divisional seeding scenerios.

kearly

Reaction score
This is the best "hey that's awesome! Oh wait... shit!" threads I've seen in a while. Good job.

OP
OP
Canhawks

Canhawks

Reaction score
Crap.....that's 8 in a row,still a good day for the Hawks.

dukestar

Reaction score
Well looks like we're all Luck fans next week...oh and Sanchez really does suck...

OP
OP
Canhawks

Canhawks

Reaction score
SF keeps it rolling at 9 in a row with there loss.Looks to be a good chance Arizona could be the 10th victim,there last game is in SF