Donation to Marshawn's Charity in Oakland

danp1990

Reaction score
Hey guy's haven't posted in a while but, I wanted to say that I would like to donate to Marshawn Lynch's Charity. I live here in Nor Cal since last year and have been through Oakland a few times and can see why a guy who came from humble upbringings wants to help his community. I know we all have harsh times but I would like to donate to his charity. But!...Can I get any of ya'll to pitch in as well? I've been a Hawks fan since 02 when I first learned the game.Never have I been so proud to follow such a great team/organization as of recent years.Much like you I eat, live and breath Seahawks football! Lol

Just a tid bit of my last few years, from my brothers passing in "11" and my now niece diagnosed with leukemia at age 3 , it's been a tuff past few yrs. But when I always needed a pick me up I kept seeing the arrival to our now great team!:) and seeing the Rain city Redemption episodes I can't but see what he's brought to our team and fanbase, nothing but sure"PRIDE". But back to the point tho, I can't help but to Wana say thanks to Marshawn for being a great guy and helping build what is now a powerhouse team.if the operators can See this through I want our donation to Marshawn to say from the guys at "Seahawks.net" thanks for everything!... Thanks for the support if is any out there guys, just an idea which I want to see through hopefully with your help. Alright guys take care!, as always go Hawks!!! http://fam1stfamilyfoundation.org/about/