Hype video for the 9ers match up

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Sweet!

Love these! :thirishdrinkers:

Music makes it even better...sweet guitar.

@ 3:46 mark:Beast telling Bevell how he really felt they should've done a jet sweep, as Russ and TJack laugh in approval! :stirthepot:

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Haha, I just watched this while I was running in the treadmill,

pmedic920

Reaction score
Made me cry.

You know, being a SeaHawk fan means different things to different people. Most days I couldn't tell you, without some thought, what being a member of the 12th man, means to me but I can say that rooting for the Hawks has been one of VERY FEW constants in my life for almost forty years.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not a Xs & Os guy, I'm not a historian and I can't tell you every name associated with every number on the squad. I am basically a cheerleader.
I love me some SeaHawks. I love'em no matter who makes the 53 or who our coach is. I love'em when they win and love'em when they lose. I've lived in Texas since 1987 and trust me, have not been able to fellowship with many other 12's during that time. Thank god for SundayTicket right. (And .Net)
Until the last few years my financial priorities have not allowed me to see many games in person. My lovely wife and daughter sent me to the NFCCG last year. I was there, I was there, holy crap I was there for that glorious moment. It was my first game ever at Clink. In retrospect I would not trade that moment, even for the Super Bowl that followed. Both great points in our history, but that was incredible and I wouldn't trade.
Meeting .netters that I hadn't met before, hanging out with others that I already consider friends, the win, THE TIP, walking the streets after the game and the celebration shared, all added up to the best moment ever in my years as a 12.
I really haven't thought about it all that much, recently but this video brought it all back.
Truly made my eyes water. Thanks for putting it up.
GoHawks.

seahawksny

Reaction score
AMAZING- I was teary eyed when Bennett was face to face with Avril after the forced fumble.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Awesome video. Gives you another appreciation of the game seeing it from the sidelines. The players, the coaches, the fans all in one shot. Love it.

Is it just my homer glasses, or is it whenever ML has a fumble, or D gets it back in the next series.

Basis4day

Reaction score
[youtube]CiI6eUjDBGY[/youtube]

I've been blasting this one

Here's another. Not really my music but well put together

[youtube]yRIcS4BRQUM[/youtube]