The Tip

Chawks1

Reaction score
I found this over on Seahawks.com. Awesome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 1,482

253hawk

Reaction score
It looks like he had a really bad fart; more like The Rip.

253hawk

Reaction score
Doug's is kind of cool, though he looks mad that he has to run in a waist-high puddle of radioactive waste.

D9cec119 a88d 4bba 9224 d396de396b29 largesize

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I always like how the media says if kap just threw it a little better(paraphrasing) 9ers could have won. Bullsh*t!!!! Sherman had him covered no matter were Krapernick threw it.

And yeah,,, it looks like a big Sherman fart

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2cqpjq2f said:
I always like how the media says if kap just threw it a little better(paraphrasing) 9ers could have won. Bullsh*t!!!! Sherman had him covered no matter were Krapernick threw it.

It's the media repeating what Kaep keeps saying. He was asked yesterday, I believe, and the interview asked what he thought after all this time and he says "I still don't regret it. If I threw it a little further it would have been us in the Superbowl. I just have to throw the ball better"

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Those are actual designs from dot com? They are horrible, where do I send in my portfolio lol.

Kaep never says anything good about our defense it's always about how they didn't execute on their side of the ball.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
-The Glove-":300flbad said:
seahawkfreak":300flbad said:

It's the media repeating what Kaep keeps saying. He was asked yesterday, I believe, and the interview asked what he thought after all this time and he says "I still don't regret it. If I threw it a little further it would have been us in the Superbowl. I just have to throw the ball better"

Wow. Sherman had him covered extremely well. He was right next to him running stride for stride.

BlackSocks68

Reaction score
I don't think they look all that great personally, but the idea behind them is pretty cool.. Those are actual soundwaves of the resulting crowd noise or reaction to the play that is pictured. Its graphically displayed in some form. There are a few other ones. They were created for a charity auction.

From Seahawks.com http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...-charity/66ed4c39-8703-4380-9767-94fe0b1c31a7

"And the final design represents cornerback Richard Sherman and the resulting crowd sound wave from his game-clinching pass breakup from this past January's conference title tilt against the NFC West rival San Francisco 49ers."

TXHawk

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3kxu171w said:
-The Glove-":3kxu171w said:
seahawkfreak":3kxu171w said:

Wow. Sherman had him covered extremely well. He was right next to him running stride for stride.

Yeah I keep hearing from Whiners fans that if Kaep had only thrown it a little farther it would have been a TD. Rubbish. When both players turned to look for the ball Sherman was dead even with Crabtree and had him pinned to the sidelines. There's nowhere that ball could have been thrown inbounds that Sherman couldn't have made a play on it. The reason he tipped the ball at the point he did was because that's where the ball was thrown. If the ball had been thrown farther then Sherman's reaction would have changed to play it there.

sc85sis

Reaction score
If Kap had thrown it farther, the ball would've sailed over both Sherm's and Crabtree's heads.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
253hawk":3cqnn4vp said:
Doug's is kind of cool, though he looks mad that he has to run in a waist-high puddle of radioactive waste.

D9cec119 a88d 4bba 9224 d396de396b29 largesize

My eyes! The goggles do nothing.