Non-important topic - Seahawks tackling Seahawks

RockHawk

Reaction score
In rewatching the Eagles game, I found it rather comical that two tackles of the ball carrier should have been credited against our own teammates. The first is Lynch's 1st Qtr 21 yard run on 3rd and 15 where Lynch plows into Russell Okung and both go down, and the second more obvious one is KJ Wright taking down poor Tharold Simon on his 4th Qtr interception by playing a windshield to Simon's bug (Thud). I found both to be well worth a few replays, and would guess that both were replayed in film study at the VMAC a few times as well.

Ok, so this is a ridiculously dumb reason for a topic, but since I'm the boss I really don't care. :twisted:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
OilySafeGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

pehawk

Reaction score
There hasn't been a Seahawk on Seahawk violence situation this bad since Lamar Smith turned Michael Frier into "Superman".

Largent80

Reaction score
Who is the Hawk that plowed into a tree with team mates in the car, and his sub system almost broke someones neck?

This was in the early 90's

pehawk

Reaction score
Largent80":26g6msst said:
Who is the Hawk that plowed into a tree with team mates in the car, and his sub system almost broke someones neck?

This was in the early 90's

It did break his neck...look above. I don't reference "Michael Frier's clean pristine shoe souls" for randomness sake.

pehawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":1l5vnv3o said:
Was Frier ever able to walk again?

Okay, now I feel bad. I don't think so.

Lamar Smith went on to have a few good seasons. He wasted a few years on the Seattle roster. Was a tweener back, Leonard Weaver type, but quicker. He could've been something pretty good, IMO. Just had some bad luck situationaly.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Wasnt Simon ultimately down by contact before he started his run? I'm sure this why the turnover review took so long.

Seafan

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":16leoaw9 said:
Good points, Aros. I noticed both of these plays, too. How do they credit those on a stat sheet? Just no-one on the defense gets a tackle?

Same Avatar, wrong poster.

pehawk

Reaction score
Seafan":w2jxfwqg said:
peachesenregalia":w2jxfwqg said:
Good points, Aros. I noticed both of these plays, too. How do they credit those on a stat sheet? Just no-one on the defense gets a tackle?

Same Avatar, wrong poster.

No, you're thinking of Benji. The dude from Britain with the free agency blog.

sutz

Reaction score
Since we basically won the game going away, those were kind of funny. If it had cost us major-like, I'd be pissed, though.

I'm sure the film room got a few :laugh: out of those clips. From all I've heard, the guys like to rib each other. I guess it's Oke and KJ's turn this week.

:)