Great Tharold Simon interview, Steve Bitker 49er radio, plus

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh Tribute "mix"

Halfway through the Simon interview it started slowing down and I thought Tharold was tired and talking slow, then the hosts started talking slow and I thought "wth? These guys are mocking him!" But apparently my PC cycles slowed down, or I accidentally hit a setting in VLC Media Player :p

Our Seahawks Spotlight is with CB Tharold Simon who talks about his first interceptions and some near misses.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... nd%20Moore

Steve Bitker, 49ers analyst for KCBS radio in San Francsico joins "The Michael Grey Show" and says many things have contributed to the 49ers struggles, including missing linebackers Patrick Willis & NaVorro Bowman, uncertainty surrounding Jim Harbaugh, and Colin Kaepernick's regression.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... rey%20Show

You will miss him if he's gone. This is the saddest thing you might hear today. A tribute to Jim Harbaugh.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... rey%20Show

irocdave

Reaction score
I listened to that interview live and the first thing that came to mind was Hugh Millen talking about D backs in the mid 00's. His take was that you need to find the guys with gold teeth, Cadillac's, gold chains and loud clothing. He went on about the personalities you look for, fearless, trash talking, short memory guys.
TS is that guy.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Good to hear Simon talk about his development. You can hear a desire to be great. He's currently leading the league in lowest QB rating allowed - 37.9 on 160 cover snaps. No other corner with over 10 snaps is allowing a QB rating under 40. Simon is also 2nd overall in cover snaps/reception among all CBs with 20. His development has been impressive and his future looks very bright. It's great that he's only in the 2nd year of his contract. Only two things can hold him back: injuries and penalties as a result of over aggressiveness.

sc85sis

Reaction score
He is still figuring out where the "Breno" line is--the one you go up to but not over.

kobebryant

Reaction score
The same thing I said about Breno and Browner is the same thing I'll say about Simon: better to have a guy that you may have to reel in a bit then to have someone that needs a constant fire lit under their ass.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sc85sis":v7pcskac said:
He is still figuring out where the "Breno" line is--the one you go up to but not over.
Better to have that issue then to suck. I can live with greatness in exchange for a penalty now and again because intimidation is priceless just look no further then Chancellor and Sherman. Teams literally refuse to go to certain parts of the field because of them.