suddenly I can't get video with firefox or chrome on .net

TVHAWK

Reaction score
any Ideas- suddenly firefox and chrome stopped playing video for me on Seahawks.com.. I E works, what gives ????

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2yyjfkli said:
Sounds like you've been hacked, man. My advised is to go to My Computer, right click on Drive C and click where it says 'Format'. You should be good after that.

:|

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
You probably did get a virus. I am using firefox and have had no problems with .COm videos. They say adblockers may mess up the program. I am not sure if it does or not as I am using one too. I would scan your computer for viruses.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Not saying your issue is with adblock, but adblock does have issues with .com. They even had a banner that said you should disable adblock when watching the videos (probably for ad revenue, but there does seem to be some compatibility issues with it on .com). I just refresh the page a few times and it works for me.

strohmin

Reaction score
Happen to me too before. I had to go into the settings to turn off some ad blocker.

jacobsod

Reaction score
TVHAWK":vzpz9qyh said:
any Ideas- suddenly firefox and chrome stopped playing video for me on Seahawks.com.. I E works, what gives ????

Sounds silly, but update Flash player. Firefox just got updated (think it was two days ago), and due to a security issue found, broke all the flash player plugins. Maybe something similar happened to chrome.

Mine wouldn't play anything either until I updated Flash and VLC media player plug-ins.