Hum a few bars at least

Ruminator

Reaction score
Just a request for those going to the game this Sunday: do what you need to do on Saturday and Saturday night to get your vocal cords ready to deliver PURE SKULL-IMPLODING PANDEMONIUM each time the Santa Clara offense get set on the line of scrimmage! Thank you.

titan3131

Reaction score
bro, if your gonna tell the 12th man what to do. (and Im all for the encouragement.) DO IT RIGHT!

We should all start the loud when they go to the huddle. @ the los is great but for a 150% impact

THE HUDDLE = NOISE TIME.

OP
OP
Ruminator

Ruminator

Reaction score
titan3131":dkc34itb said:
bro, if your gonna tell the 12th man what to do. (and Im all for the encouragement.) DO IT RIGHT!

We should all start the loud when they go to the huddle. @ the los is great but for a 150% impact

THE HUDDLE = NOISE TIME.

Ah, yes. BEFUDDLE THE HUDDLE!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a stadium wide "na NA NA NA hey hey hey goodbye!" chant for harbaugh in the closing minutes of the 4th quarter.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2d3em0ix said:
I'm hoping for a stadium wide "na NA NA NA hey hey hey goodbye!" chant for harbaugh in the closing minutes of the 4th quarter.

Na-Na-Na-Na..........Na-Na-Na-Na..........Hey-HAR-BAUGH...........GOOD-BYE!

:laugh:

Sac

Reaction score
Foghawk":34qsbxix said:
Hawknballs":34qsbxix said:

Na-Na-Na-Na..........Na-Na-Na-Na..........Hey-HAR-BAUGH...........GOOD-BYE!

:laugh:

This message is Sac approved.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Seems the casual fan thinks yelling at the LOS is whats expected. Ive always wished it was loud during the huddle but it never is.