Seahawks inactives - Walters in, Norwood out, Burley out

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Seahawks declared TE Cooper Helfet, CB Marcus Burley, C Max Unger, DT Travian Robertson, WR Kevin Norwood, TE RaShaun Allen and DL Demarcus Dobbs inactive for Week 15 against the 49ers.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
why the (two species copulating) is norwood out?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Chris Matthews is active it looks like, hope they play him(more than special teams). Really want to see what the big fella can do.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I can't believe they would sit Norwood for Walters. Dude is a waste of a roster spot. Terrible wr who is only slightly average at punt returning. Have ADB return punts and use our damn rookie wide outs!

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
So much for getting Norwood some experience so he can contribute more late in the season. Perhaps he didn't ComPete well enough in practice this past week, and the other WRs did.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I feel safer with Walters back there (over Baldwin) and he makes a nice positive play here and there. Walters also catches more stuff in the air than Baldwin, saving the negative plays of bounce-and-roll.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3mdgev91 said:
Chukarhawk":3mdgev91 said:
why the (two species copulating) is norwood out?
My guess is they want Walters active to return punts.

And while he's at it, I'd have him return kicks as well. By now we know Richardson is a solid receiver, shitty return man. Walters is less valuable as a WR and can do more on return duties. Seems like a no brainer to me. Save Baldwin, save Rich while getting better results in the process.

Michael should be able to return kicks, or at least be given a shot (unless he's fumbling in practice). Unsure what's up with that.